Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you all

Default Thank you all

I am a long time Chiefs fan and just wanted to thank the people on the board for their opinions and insight. I am not local and work a lot but come here to get my fix. I appreciate all of you because you truly love the Chiefs as do I. Enjoy the season!!!

I do hope Cassel kills it and the Chiefs go DEEP into the playoffs!!

In that case I'd like to thank everyone on here too. I agree and disagree with some but I respect everyones opinion. I read pretty much every post and comment on here. Hope for an awesome season. Proud to be a Chiefs fan. GO CHIEFS!

Not a bad idea.

I, too, would like to offer up some thanks to "The Crowd" and to Coach for keeping this place up and running.

And I also appreciate the thread Largo.

Proud to be one of the few Chiefs fans in the UK, here's hoping for a play off run this year

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    I am a long time Chiefs fan and just wanted to thank the people on the board for their opinions and insight. I am not local and work a lot but come here to get my fix. I appreciate all of you because you truly love the Chiefs as do I. Enjoy the season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    In that case I'd like to thank everyone on here too. I agree and disagree with some but I respect everyones opinion. I read pretty much every post and comment on here. Hope for an awesome season. Proud to be a Chiefs fan. GO CHIEFS!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Not a bad idea.

I, too, would like to offer up some thanks to "The Crowd" and to Coach for keeping this place up and running.

And I also appreciate the thread Largo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    Proud to be one of the few Chiefs fans in the UK, here's hoping for a play off run this year
    That'd be a great big DITTO!

Go Chiefs!!!

heres looking forward to more fruitful (fights against MMO lol) discussions all year!!!!

True! As a fan from Australia this forum has been such a great place to go to as well!!! Thanks everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That'd be a great big DITTO!
    I would agree and raise it to A GREAT BIG DITTO TIMES 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post

Wow, I like this post a lot. I also am a Chiefs fan that does not live in KC. About 10 years ago, I wanted to talk Chiefs football and so I decided to start this site. I was living in Chicago at the time and needed a break from all of the Bears nonsense.

People ocassionally ask me how they can give back to the site. I tell them you give back to the site and therefore me by talking about the Chiefs. That is why I started the site. I'm glad to hear other remote users are getting something out of it as well. The Internet has changed a lot during that 10 years and there are now some really good Chiefs sites out there like ArrowheadPride.com. ChiefsCrowd.com will never be as big as some of these sites but I think it will always be a great place to talk Chiefs football because of the members of this board and especially the mods!

Thanks for the feedback and for giving back to the site by talking about the Chiefs. May the Chiefs have a successful 2012 campaign!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast