Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 Free Tickets to Chiefs home opener tomorrow

Default 2 Free Tickets to Chiefs home opener tomorrow

I have 2 tickets for tomorrow's home opener featuring the KC Chiefs vs. Atlanta Falcons. I am giving them away to one lucky ChiefsCrowd.com member.

To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.

The winner will be selected at 5pm(CST).

Please do not reply if you already have tickets.
    Section: 342
    Seats: 5,6

View:

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    If I had seen this I would have possibly put my name in and I do have the higher post count but I live 10 miles from the stadium and have the income to buy the tickets. I am truly happy that I didn't see this and enter. I truly hope you enjoyed your day at the game Chiefsfan70.
    I'm planning to give away tickets to every game this season, so you'll have more chances.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Thanks everyone! We had a lot of fun. There is nothing like this to be able to experence Arrowhead on opening season. The game did not go our way, but this has been a great day indeed. Everyone around us had left early and I didn't even want to leave when the game was over.

Tailgating was awsome! Everyone there is your friend and almost family like.

Thanks Coach! You are the BEST!
    I'm glad you and your son had a great game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123