Thread: one big chief advantage

Default one big chief advantage

i dont think many people are taking into consideration the homefield factor for the chiefs tommorrow against atlanta.
    buy this i mean the inexperianced refs might play a roll if combined with an electric arrowhead stadium. you might get a flag happy ref watching the o-line. so as chiefs fans lets make it extra loud for them. and make those drives harder for tony .g and company. go chiefs

Strictly on a personal basis....I hope TG runs and catches for 100 yards+ tomorrow.....and that the Chiefs win the game.

I wish TG success tomorrow and the Chiefs the ultimate arbiter of success....A WIN!!!!

i disagree. I wish him a great season, Just not against us. I rather him have a no catch day tomorow. I am a chiefs fan above all else. Go chiefs.

It doesn't matter to me if Tony G. has a two-hundred yard catch game between the twenties. As long as we win the game.

i wish for tony to snap a ligament.not death, just a ligament. I lol at hime... he leaves because we arent good?? atlanta?? They havent done any better

LJ and Tony are the reasons I will never buy another player jersey.

F-Gonzalez after he did that dunk on our goal post I lost a lot of respect...maybe I am over reacting but his career was formed in KC and he did that I was so pissed I removed him from my favorite past Chief player

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    F-Gonzalez after he did that dunk on our goal post I lost a lot of respect...maybe I am over reacting but his career was formed in KC and he did that I was so pissed I removed him from my favorite past Chief player
    Meh, that's just his thing.

Back to the original topic, I think the homefield advantage did help us. I think the noise in the first half definitely made it harder for Ryan to audible and to stay on the same page.