Kansas City Chiefs (0-0)

Vs.
    Atlanta Falcons (0-0)

Sunday, September 10 2012 at Noon Central Time

at

Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

On Fox

Watch online: TheFirstRow.eu
    FirstRow Watch Live NFL Online. Watch Live NCAA Online. American Football Live Streams
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 09-08-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    the fumble was caused by pressure on his back side... ALbert.

THe first pick was in and out of moeaki's hands.. Moeaki.

2nd int was cassel's fault..

but of course a cassel hater wants to hang him.. go figure

whatever, hang the whole damn team. you dont see any sissies wearing falcons helmets do you?

it's pretty simple to figure out..

Atlanta made the proper adjustments to shut us completly down.

We didn't, we went more conservative and now it's showing up. Atlanta d has all the confidence and pressure and are flying around everywhere. It's going to happen you can't blame 1 person for it. it's on EVERYONE especially the coaches

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Are you kidding me there is no blaming Cassel here they became one denominational...desperate...missed field goal and can't stop them...I put this all on D and mainly because of injury and oh ya SUSPENSION!!!
    THIS THIS AND MORE THIS. It's easy for a d when you're having to just try to keep up because your D can't catch a cold. I AM FAR more disapointed in Hali and Mr holdout Bowe who hasn't done a whole lot either then Cassel. Cassel helped keep us in the game the first half. Flowers being hurt and hali thinking it was more important to take whatever he did to get suspended then to be there for the team hurt this team far more then Cassel today.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Its not on cassel at all but our point is that when he needs to carry the team he chocks but when were close hes good. We just need him to be cossistant for the whole game no matter how much oressures on him. But no this game is not on him.

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    the fumble was caused by pressure on his back side... ALbert.

THe first pick was in and out of moeaki's hands.. Moeaki.

2nd int was cassel's fault..

but of course a cassel hater wants to hang him.. go figure
    THIS THIS AND MORE THIS. Funny how Cassel won't get credit for what he did in the first half that kept us in the game in the first place. This game changed on that missed field goal. but I'm sure Cassel made him miss it
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Hang on to your BOY there .. Cassel is suppose to be the leader of this team. He is not a starter. When things get tough he falls apart PERIOD. We are never going to be good with Matt Cassel as starting quarterback. When things are going good he is just fine but the first bit of struggle he gives up and goes away. He is nothing more then a good backup and he needs to be on another team or out of the league retired living on Scott Piolis ignorance next year.

thats because when we need to relay on him it's to late and the d is all over our o-line, the run game has stopped, and the receivers can't get open.

i don't know many qb's that can overcome that. maybe 2 or 3. We're not built to be a passing team like atl, or gb. it's just fact. If we setup and scared defenses with passing game it would be easier for him. but we're not we rely on both run and pass, when run gets shut down so does our pass cause defenses know what to do. Our run sets up our pass. If run is stopped our pass is not setup and it's easy to pick apart.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    THIS THIS AND MORE THIS. Funny how Cassel won't get credit for what he did in the first half that kept us in the game in the first place. This game changed on that missed field goal. but I'm sure Cassel made him miss it
    And that 3rd and 11 play that followed where they gave up a 31-yard pass play. The floodgates opened right there.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Yeah because they had so much to do with the fumble and two interceptions. The D caused Matt 'Backup' Cassel to fall apart and give away the game.
    First off, we were down by ten when Cassel fumble because his blindside was not protected.

Then Moeaki caused the first Int.

And were then down by twenty.

Yes... Cassel gets some blame for the fumble. And once the game was over, he made a horrible.pass.

But to look.any further than the defense for blame is motivated by something other than reality.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I gave him credit ... He did look good in the first half.. I was cooking up the crow and hoping to eat my words then Cassel FAILED and reverted to the 2011 version. Even the announcers asked what Matt Cassel we were going to see the 2010 version or the 2009 and 2011 version. First half it was 2010 ... since then ... WOW epic FAIL