Kansas City Chiefs (0-0)

Vs.
    Atlanta Falcons (0-0)

Sunday, September 10 2012 at Noon Central Time

at

Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

On Fox

Watch online: TheFirstRow.eu
    FirstRow Watch Live NFL Online. Watch Live NCAA Online. American Football Live Streams
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 09-08-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Turned off the game at the start of the 4th quarter to do something more entertaining (washing my car).

you do realize i leave LJ set up there for people with their head up the *** just like you right? It never fails to get a comment like that from a fairweather fan

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Yep Piolis ignorance signing a backup to a superstar salary. Matt Cassel doesn't have the leadership ability to be a starting quarterback in this league.
    Seriously get a clue it takes more the Cassel to show up. Cassel made plays today. Can you say that about the D? How about Bowe? Where was he? Baldwin? Where was he? Where were all the other guys. Can you point to one play and say BOWE made that play? Ya it was one guy that was holding the team back. Cassel's Leadership made the d suck? REALLY? Cassel's Leadership made Succop miss a game tieing field goal? REALLY? Come on and you want to talk about ignorance
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

you know even though we got our butts kicked i'm still not that let down about this game. Of course i was hoping we could make up for the losses. but hopefully this is an eye opener and sets us up.

We get hali, flowers, and lewis back hopefully next week, make some tweaks on offense, and some adjustments on D and get our passing D shored up and i think we will be a tough team to beat. The 2nd half as atrocious for the offense but there is still hope, with a good d and being able to score alot of points i think we will be ok.

First TD of the half that was just a bb in a mooses butt! It's simple a good majority of our starting defense out, no chance to stop Ryan. Cassel played well the first half got jilted and C@sshole came out to play!
    Last edited by Xploder; 09-09-2012 at 04:00 PM.

this team has all the weapons to be a pass team. Bowe,baldwin,moeaki,boss,hillis,breaston and mccluster. You go root for another team. You want to build this team around cassel. I dont!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    10 is only a 2 posession game.

Moaeki caused the first int? He was blanketed with coverage.

Cassel had 2 bad passes that were picked, and should of had a third. He played well the first half but taht was it.

Excuse train! All Aboard!
    Are you so bad at math that you don't even realize that ten in.more than three?

And are so bad at understanding football that you don't know that hitting your receiver in both hands is a good pass?

But what is truly amazing is your inability to comprrhend that the QB is not able to play defens.

ya cause it's apparent with baldwin out the whole game, meoaki letting 1 go thru his hands for a pick and also moeaki moseying over to the fumble with no urgency to even try to get on it, bowe had a good game minus 1 drop, breaston was non-exsistent and had a drop.
    Ya totally we are completely setup for the pass! :rolleyes:

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    you do realize i leave LJ set up there for people with their head up the *** just like you right? It never fails to get a comment like that from a fairweather fan
    Yep I am a fairweather fan you got me ... been a fan for 22 years through all the bad years including the Sperm Edwards years. I just spent several thousand dollars picking up and moving my family across two states to be back in KC so I could be closer to the Chiefs and because I call out your boy Cassel on the truth that he isn't a leader or even a starter for that matter I am a fairweather fan .....

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    this team has all the weapons to be a pass team. Bowe,baldwin,moeaki,boss,hillis,breaston and mccluster. You go root for another team. You want to build this team around cassel. I dont!
    And right there is the difference.

You.need another team, because you want a pass-happy team, and Z like THIS team.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-09-2012 at 04:07 PM.