Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Two words Chiefs fans...

Default Two words Chiefs fans...

Halftime Adjustments......the biggest difference in this game. KC was hanging with Atl. But the Falcons were to make the right adjustments at halftime. That falls on the HC.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And this endless repetition of the same exact anti-Chiefs sentimentss....

As far as I am concerned, you have just run your course here.
    +2

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    You mean we didn't want to cough up cash for a good corner? Surprising.

Yes, we sure did do the smart thing, the way Atlanta mauled us last Sunday, our secondary looks great.

Routt, Reeves, and Lamb, The Three Stooges
    Yes because we were at full strenght on defense for that game to. It wasn't like we were missing our number 1 pass rusher. Our number 1 corner. A safety in kendrick lewis. no they all just sucked that game. Come on give me a break. ANY team that has 4 players out is going to suffer like we did since Toribio was also out. Show me 1 defense that was missing 4 players that didn't suffer for a game. Add to that one of the best offense in the game over the last couple of years come on my man get over your hatred for Pioli and be the realist you claim to be.

Baldwin didn't play much if any I don't know for sure but it's ONE GAME. Maybe there was a reason he didn't play that we don't know about? Could that be possible? Lets see more then one game. If he doesn't do anything all season then I will agree that things are not going well with him. But not after 1 game this year. It's a 16 game season. You're overreacting.

And you're missing my point IF we gave Carr the money that he wanted you would then whine about how bad Pioli is when guys like Bowe,Dorsey,Albert all leave. If we paid 2 guys number 1 money at the same spot we wouldn't have money to resign those guys and the future draft picks. That's why some of our cap room is there to be able to keep our guys in KC.

And we might not have beaten many of the "good teams" but with herm king carl we weren't beating ANYONE. How is it that they get praised and Pioli gets hate? The bottom line is 6-26 is HORRIBLE and Pioli still has more wins in one season then they did in 2. Yet you give them the credit for this team for 4 out of the 53 players? Realist? REALLY?
    Last edited by matthewschiefs; 09-15-2012 at 10:24 AM.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

King Carl was 29-18 in his first three seasons as gm, that included 2 trips to the playoffs and a playoff victory. Just showing you that King Carl's pretty good numbers as GM when he took over an equally as bad Chiefs team that was 4-11-1 the year before should make you shudder and feel sick.
    Ahem...It helps to have Marty Schottenheimer as a head coach. Don't take my word for it, either. Ask the Cleveland Browns or San Diego Chargers fans what the win/loss record was after Marty departed, or before he got there.

King Carl was 29-18 in his first three seasons as gm, that included 2 trips to the playoffs and a playoff victory. Just showing you that King Carl's pretty good numbers as GM when he took over
    And despite those numbers, I'd still rather have Pioli over King Carl, which is saying something. King Carl had years to get it together and blew it. The jury is still out on Pioli.

Not trying to be smart here but how did you get 10-38?

We were 15-33 under Herm, 38-26 with Vermeil, King Carl also had a solid record in his first 3 years.

21-28 under Pioli.

Second question, what is it going to take for you to honestly admit Pioli was a mistake? Another losing season? Honestly.

Why any one continues to engage you astounds me. Your logic is unnerving actually and makes me feel sad that people in society can harbor such negativity and animosity for a team that is supposed to bring joy.

And quit saying you want the chiefs to succeed every member on this board knows you are full of crap.

Not trying to be smart here but how did you get 10-38?

We were 15-33 under Herm, 38-26 with Vermeil, King Carl also had a solid record in his first 3 years.

21-28 under Pioli.

Second question, what is it going to take for you to honestly admit Pioli was a mistake? Another losing season? Honestly.
    Have a look at who you are this Chiefs site.

You have more spite.for this team than Yoda does.

Your name.is anti-Chiefs. (Yes I know you tried to change it)
    Your favorite past Chiefs player is sarcasm against. a former Chief.
    Your signature is.an attempted.wise.crack against Th Chiefs.
    Your signature also includes a secondary anti-Chiefs remark.

And then. There is you every comment on the site. Would you like to try and count the comments you have made that do not include anti-Chiefs sentiments? If you do, I am just going to show that it is well under 10% of your comments.

Again... I think Yoda has more comments without the antagonism against Chiefs fans that you do.

It is not the least bit unfair to you that you have been attacked as a troll here. Most trolls are far less "troll-like" than you have been.here.

And yes... I misspoke on Herms record. But it is still horrible, and the biggest point in comparing his and Pioli' s is the trend.

Herm took a winner and drove it into the dirt at 2-14. Pioli took THAT horrible team and has us going 7-9 even without the most important player on the team, and a few other very important players.

Herm.turned this team around. And so did Pioli.

They have THAT in common.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789