Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two words Chiefs fans...

Default Two words Chiefs fans...

Halftime Adjustments......the biggest difference in this game. KC was hanging with Atl. But the Falcons were to make the right adjustments at halftime. That falls on the HC.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    The biggest difference is their terrific GM over ours, who actually understands that having depth per position is important, that and having a franchise qb
    Where are you calling out Hali for getting suspended. Where are you calling out DJ for his play today. Where are you calling out Bowe. What did Bowe do today not much. But yes just keep calling out Cassel and Pioli.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I believe the Chiefs are 2nd in the NFL as far as being under the cap w/about $14+million. Depth could be created with that coin.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

You missed my posts about the secondary depth, the CB looked absolutely awful today, that is on Pioli. He brings in the guys he wants to bring in and builds the team.
    So that excuse the guys that you keep praiseing herm and cp for getting? Do you call out Hali for getting himself suspended Nope. Do you call out Bowe and dj for there bad play nope. But you sure can call out Cassel who did far more good then either of those guys today and Pioli and you wonder why people think your a troll. You call out the guys you don't like ignore the failings of the guys you do like. It's a team game Cassel is a part of the reason we lost but so are the other guys why only call out 2 people? I have no problem saying Cassel is a part of the loss. But he did alot more then others did on this team today. And yet he's still one of the only ones you call out
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The players are paid to make plays....but bottom line.....this loss should be placed squarely on the coaching staff, specifically the HC for not making the proper halftime adjustments. Atl did

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I praised Herm for drafting our best players, because he did.

Yes, cassel is A reason why we lost, ultimately it is his job to move the chains. He didn't play well.

The defense played far worse though Matt, I will admit, but Cassel definitely didn't help with his performance. The defense looks bad, our cb looked absolutely awful, it pretty much looked like the Seattle preseason game.

Unless Pioli wises up and gets some much needed depth for our team this will go on and on.

Really where were those players today? What did they do that was great? Strange you are not calling any of them out. All you can to is blame 2 guys. And you claim to be a realist? SMH
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The players are paid to make plays....but bottom line.....this loss should be placed squarely on the coaching staff, specifically the HC for not making the proper halftime adjustments. Atl did
    THIS even a faiders fan gets it. There are far more people to blame then the people who are getting all the blame
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Exactly, do you see our d without our 2 best players from the Herm era? It's awful, Pioli's guys were playing in the secondary correct? They got beat like a drum. You will never ever admit that Pioli just isn't doing the correct job. We have absolutely no depth Matt.
    So Bowe wasn't there? DJ wasn't there? It's Pilolis fault for Hali getting suspended?

Strange One of Pioli's picks was the number 1 wr today in Mccluster. You no the guy who you said wouldn't be playing. But ya it's all Piolis and Cassel's fault.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Exactly, do you see our d without our 2 best players from the Herm era? It's awful, Pioli's guys were playing in the secondary correct? They got beat like a drum. You will never ever admit that Pioli just isn't doing the correct job. We have absolutely no depth Matt.
    A whole lot excuse making here.

You refuse to acknowledge that loss of starters hurt last year's Chiefs.

Why the complete 180 here?

You just complained about the defense. The guys Pioli brought in in the secondary played and got killed. Of course that's on Pioli, he assembles the team and coaching staff.
    His complaint was that CPs players failed today, and you dodged that to point your finger at some backups.

Spin it good MymanManning.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast