Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two words Chiefs fans...

Default Two words Chiefs fans...

Halftime Adjustments......the biggest difference in this game. KC was hanging with Atl. But the Falcons were to make the right adjustments at halftime. That falls on the HC.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    You just complained about the defense. The guys Pioli brought in in the secondary played and got killed. Of course that's on Pioli, he assembles the team and coaching staff.
    And you ignore Hali getting himself suspended You ignore Dj one NOT on of Piolis picks bad play that hurt. You ignore Bowe not playing like a number 1. You ignore The fact that the offense we did have came largely from one of Piolis picks. In fact all the Tds came from Pioli's guys and not Herm and cps. But why bring that up you will ignore that to. Come on My man don't you see that it goes past just Piloi's guys. The guys you keep talking about being "our best players" didn't do anything today to help. Cassel did far more then Bowe did. As did Mccluster. But ya keep putting all the blame on the 2 guys you don't like
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

So our secondary looked great today? How many yards and touchdowns did Julio Jones have today? Who played in the secondary today?

Also, didn't we get blown out today?
    How is that relevant to your dodging the subject......

Oh... I see. You are just dodging some more, stem't you?

Try defending Hali again, I missed that.

our offense is not built for a shoot out.. It's built to grind the clock and slowly march down the field.

We lost by 16 points to team that scored on every possesion until the end of the game when they let up and didn't turn the ball over at all.

we needed adjustments and didn't get them, atleast in the right direction that is. they made the wrong adjustments.

So it's hali's fault he didn't get much pressure on the qb today.

You act like Pioli's players contributed so much, you do know we got blown out? Cassel had 3 turnovers, lacks pocket awareness. Our secondary looks absolutely awful. We do NOT have a qb that can come from behind, sit in shotgun and make throws.

You 2 really are blind pioli/cassel fans. You just have to face it, this franchise is going nowhere with Scott Pioli in command. He is ultimately responsible for our wins/losses, he assembles this team.

Chief 31, if you do really feel confident do you care to wager a bet via paypal? We can do it for the over/under 9.5 wins on the season
    YES it is Hali's fault since HALI GOT HIMSELF SUSPENDED

Darn that Pioli for drafting Hali he should have know Hali would have gotten suspended. OH WAIT Pioli didn't draft him.

Darn what a great game Bowe had. WOW 3 catches for 53 yards he was GREAT.

Man that mccluster was a great pick by Herm cp he was our leading wr today. Oh wait that was a Pioli pick.

Darn that Derrick Johnson and Pioli for drafting him. Oh wait that wasn't a Pioli pick.

Man Cassel sucks he only accounted for 2 of our 3 tds today. It's all his fault.

You really want to talk about BLIND?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

My point was we look like garbage without our 2 best defensive players, which were from the Herm era. We saw Pioli's secondary CB play today and I don't want to see anymore, we need a healthy Flowers to be able to stop anyone.

We got crushed, it was a bad defensive effort, it was a bad qb play, pretty much all around. But this is what you wanted, this is the Scott Pioli era.

Scott Pioli assembled this team, he is ultimately responsible.
    LOL You ignore every point in that post and just say the same thing over and over.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

You saw our D with PIOLI's PICKS IN THE SECONDARY, THEY GOT KILLED.

I SAW THE OFFENSE, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED ABOUT MATT? MCCLUSTER's 82 yards are SUPPOSED TO BLOW ME AWAY? Cassel is not a capable qb, he panics in the pocket and makes unnecessary throws. He's not a franchise qb who can make deep throws to WR, I wish he was but hes not.

Let's just agree on this as I stated in a previous post, Scott Pioli is utlimately responsible for the personel and coachign staff on this team.

Your missing the point. You keep talking about the Pioli guys not playing well ok fine. Then call out the Bowe's who didn't do even as much as mccluster call out Hali for getting himself suspended call out DJ for his bad play. Call out Albert for his bad play. It wasn't just the Pioli picks that struggles out "Best players" that you praise so much sucked today to. Cassel our "horrible qb" who can't do anything did far more then "our best players" and yet he's still the only offensive player you point to. You don't call out Hali or DJ you just call out the secondary you give your guys a hall pass for there crappy play but then call out those you don't like. That's not a realist. Bowe didn't play well CALL HIM OUT if your a realist. DJ didn't play well CALL HIM OUT. HALI hurt the team by getting himself suspended CALL HIM OUT if your a realist you should have no problem doing so. Instead you just blame Pioli and Cassel as normal. I have no problem agreeing they didn't do a good enough job today. But I don't blame them more when they or they guys they brought in did far more good then the guys you want to give a hall pass to.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I praised Herm for drafting our best players, because he did.

Yes, cassel is A reason why we lost, ultimately it is his job to move the chains. He didn't play well.

The defense played far worse though Matt, I will admit, but Cassel definitely didn't help with his performance. The defense looks bad, our cb looked absolutely awful, it pretty much looked like the Seattle preseason game.

Unless Pioli wises up and gets some much needed depth for our team this will go on and on.
    Woah Woah Woah ... The only thing Sperm Edwards did was destroy this team, he only took Bowe because our pick Brady Quinn was picked by Cleveland who leapfrogged us.... And look at how good he has done.

I am not a Cassel supporter but also dont believe that either of our backups are going to get the job done. At the time I wanted Quinn ... I was wrong... I am a huge Iowa Hawkeye fan but wasn't even a Stanzi fan when he was Iowas QB ...

I believe overall Pioli is doing a good job ... the only thing I fault him on is overpaying for a backup and standing behind him... If Pioli would have admitted he overpaid for Cassel and drafted a great QB or even went after someone other than just Manning (Which I dont even really think he went after) or even allowed a true QB competition like he said he would (Which I do think Cassel probably would have won) I would have no faults with Pioli at all....

Even Pioli / Haley was far far superior to Peterson / Sperm... I hope for a great season for Pioli / Crennel and think we have a great shot at it.

So it's hali's fault he didn't get much pressure on the qb today.

You act like Pioli's players contributed so much, you do know we got blown out? Cassel had 3 turnovers, lacks pocket awareness. Our secondary looks absolutely awful. We do NOT have a qb that can come from behind, sit in shotgun and make throws.

You 2 really are blind pioli/cassel fans. You just have to face it, this franchise is going nowhere with Scott Pioli in command. He is ultimately responsible for our wins/losses, he assembles this team.

Chief 31, if you do really feel confident do you care to wager a bet via paypal? We can do it for the over/under 9.5 wins on the season
    What about 6.5?

Not that I bet on anything I don't control.... But I find it sloping interesting that you attack my confidence, despite that I have admitted to NOT being confident, while you are as.confident as can be, having labelled this game a "MUST WIN", meaning that the loss eliminates us from playoff contention.

So why would you not propose a line at your prediction, instead of at mine?

I bet (HYPOTHETICAL, OF COURSE,) you would find a bettor at 6.5 O/U.

Show YOUR confidence. I have already expressed mine.

But I have also, repeatedly expressed that I am not confident in Matt Cassel. It is only your far ended opinion that makes you think.I am.

You think he is garbage, and I think has done well and could become a very good QB.

At every turn, you fail to grasp reality, and instead invent others' opinions for them.

DJ LED THE TEAM IN TACKLES TODAY!

Cassel's track record against winning teams is bad, why should I have any faith in him? The line actually did a solid job, the fumble has actually been broken down on another forum, Cassel was holding the ball in plain view of the DE, Albert got beat but Cassel should have the pocket awareness to step up and either get rid of the ball or protect it, the fumble goes on both Albert and Cassel.

But Pioli is responsible for the depth on this team, he is responsible for the coaching and Personel, when I see our team struggling wtih depth as we did last year, the blame can only go to the general manager.
    Mat Cassel has never played against a winning team by himself.

And a QB MUST trust his LOT. If he doesn't then he had better be Big Ben.

When your LOT fails, bad things happen.

He has an awful track record against good teams, the results speak for themselves. He isn't a qb who can lead us from behind, sit in shotgun and make deep throws, especially when the running game breaks down as it did today. And as time went on we saw him break down, exposing the football and fumbling (which wasn't all his fault by the way), and then the 2 ill advised throws to covered receivers.

That is why I have never felt comfortable iwth him, sometimes if the team breaks down it is the quarterbacks job to pick them up, ultimately it is his job to move the chains and control the game. Now, could we have won if he had a career day? I doubt it, our secondary looked awful, and for that I put the blame squarely on Pioli
    Are you hard of reading?.................

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Mat Cassel has never played against a winning team by himself.

And a QB MUST trust his LOT. If he doesn't then he had better be Big Ben.

When your LOT fails, bad things happen.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast