Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Two words Chiefs fans...

Default Two words Chiefs fans...

Halftime Adjustments......the biggest difference in this game. KC was hanging with Atl. But the Falcons were to make the right adjustments at halftime. That falls on the HC.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

So if we are going to Blast the Coaches. How about the fact the Chiefs game plan caught Atlanta off guard. From what I have heard, Atlanta seems to think their pass defense was their strength and expected the Chiefs to run run run. They were not expecting Cassel to beat them. They game out in the second half with ears pinned back ready to get Cassel and did. The Chiefs were expecting this and actually came out running in the second half, but it was not until Charles hit the line, for no gain then ran back for 6 yard lass that then put Cassel in a tough passing situation and everything snow balled from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Slow your roll Chiefs fans.

The Raiders got there A$$ kicked tonight on O. Turn overs, SPT, lack of depth and HORRIBLE play calling on O did them in.

The D improved abd kept the game within reach. But the O sucked A$$. Damn.....DMAC is all world.....but come one....DMAC on everu play!!!???

Who would of thought a long snapper would make such a HUGE difference?

Anyway, time to prep for a very winnable game vs the Dolphins.
    i noticed last night dmc looked awesome and full of energy in the first half. then in the second half he looked tired and was getting single tackled for losses. always an issue with him stanima and injury thats why he is not an elite rb

ding ding ding ding.... and the winner is SEEK.

perfectly said.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Slow your roll Chiefs fans.

The Raiders got there A$$ kicked tonight on O. Turn overs, SPT, lack of depth and HORRIBLE play calling on O did them in.

The D improved abd kept the game within reach. But the O sucked A$$. Damn.....DMAC is all world.....but come one....DMAC on everu play!!!???

Who would of thought a long snapper would make such a HUGE difference?

Anyway, time to prep for a very winnable game vs the Dolphins.
    well the coaching staff should have thought that losing a long snapper would have messed the game up. i mean come on how dumb of a coach do you have to be to not have your backup longsnapper. atleast get some reps especially since we just got out of pre season and all. the gayders are getting clowned on all over today it is funny as hell. and buy the way dmc got tired in the second half it was obvious . he is not all world if he cant play 4 full quarters. here is dmc career so far in a nutshell. come out in the first half try to look bigger than life and then buckle in the second half. do this for 6 games then get injured and collect a check the rest of the year

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    well the coaching staff should have thought that losing a long snapper would have messed the game up. i mean come on how dumb of a coach do you have to be to not have your backup longsnapper. atleast get some reps especially since we just got out of pre season and all. the gayders are getting clowned on all over today it is funny as hell. and buy the way dmc got tired in the second half it was obvious . he is not all world if he cant play 4 full quarters. here is dmc career so far in a nutshell. come out in the first half try to look bigger than life and then buckle in the second half. do this for 6 games then get injured and collect a check the rest of the year
    It's no surprise that people bag on the Raiders when their down. The Chiefs don't bring that type of animosity from around the NFL.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

*they're*

just bustin' yer boy parts man! you know how it is, you're a cool fan, we aren't bagging you!

After watching your D last night I'd be ultra concerned if I was a phin lineman.

It's gonna be a l-o-n-g day for the rookie qb Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    After watching your D last night I'd be ultra concerned if I was a phin lineman.

It's gonna be a l-o-n-g day for the rookie qb Sunday.
    Aside from Tommy Kelly's mental crap, overall the D was solid and kept the game within reach.

The concerning part is OC Greg Knapp play calling. It was utterly underwhelming and he did not put his playmakers in positions to make plays. When you can't jump start a run game with DMC, that's a major red flag.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    You guys really need a WR, watching Heywerd Bey makes me sick.

Why didnt they sign Ocho Johnson?
    Probably for the same reason the Pats and Dolphins (who have one of the most atrocious WR corps in the NFL) cut him.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast