Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I don't like the sound or where this is going already....

Default I don't like the sound or where this is going already....

from arrowhead pride:

Peyton Hillis only has 16 yards rushing. After the game the media is ushered down to the locker room. We wait right outside the locker room door until Romeo Crennel addresses the team and the media can enter. Before Romoe came out, Peyton Hillis was seen walking out of the locker room. It was probably the fastest I've ever seen a player get changed and exit. I'm not sure what happened there but he probably wasn't happy with his seven-carry, 16-yard performance.

link to article for good, bad, ugly

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9...d-bad-and-ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You don't have much faith in anyone.

He has faith in kyle orton, drew brees, peyton manning, tom brady, aaron rodgers, phillip rivers, just not any wearing red and gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    You dont have faith in anything Chiefs related. All I read is your compaints about one thing or another regarding the Chiefs. Go somewhere and complain about the Cowboys, Mr. Orton Lover.
    someone needed a cool down period. Normally one of the most cool headed people on this forum showing some frustration. Even though I completely agree with your post.

To be honest, I heard Hillis making some comments in the off season that lead me to believe that he felt that he was going to be the Key HB with Charles giving him a spell every once in a while.

The fact that Charles carried the ball 16 times, Draughn carried it 6 times all in the second half with no sign of Hillis after his 7 carries. Has me thinking he either got hurt and was upset, or essentionally got benched for something and was upset about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    someone needed a cool down period. Normally one of the most cool headed people on this forum showing some frustration. Even though I completely agree with your post.
    Well I was certainly frustrated after that game yesterday. Good grief, where in the wide wide world of sports did the offense go in the second half?

And were was the defense the entire game? We stopped the run in the first half, but Ryan just ripped us apart through the air. Then in the second half, Atlanta just pretty much did whatever they wanted to do to us.

Another thing I noticed yesterday. Bowe and Cassel are on a very short leash with the fans, and rightfully so, but booing them in the stadium? Yeah, that is the Arrowhead that I know and love... NOT!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

if its this bad now..wait till its 0-3 or 0-4.. maybe bill cower will coach next year?

As far as I'm concerned, Bowe should be booed. He wasn't there trying to better himself, or the team.
    I get under 1 percent of what he gets paid, and get jerked around constantly.
    They are rich as hell, and can't show up to practice because their snatch hurts because they didn't get a powerball sized paycheck? please. I have no sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    You're entitled to that opinion but don't be surprised when he destroys the numbers Jones put up here in the final years of what was once a solid career.

This was so far from a make or break game for the Charles/Hillis tandem. It shouldn't be a big surprise that facing a team with the air attack of Atlanta that the running backs would not be a big feature of the game plan.

Not to mention that Atlanta is a run stopping defense. 3rd in the league last year and we averaged 4.6 against them. That's very encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You don't have much faith in anyone.

...Typed the words right off my keyboard.

First Game, and all is lost, no Faith in a Team, after one game. Sorry I do not buy into that, will take more for me.

because you bought tickets again!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast