Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I don't like the sound or where this is going already....

Default I don't like the sound or where this is going already....

from arrowhead pride:

Peyton Hillis only has 16 yards rushing. After the game the media is ushered down to the locker room. We wait right outside the locker room door until Romeo Crennel addresses the team and the media can enter. Before Romoe came out, Peyton Hillis was seen walking out of the locker room. It was probably the fastest I've ever seen a player get changed and exit. I'm not sure what happened there but he probably wasn't happy with his seven-carry, 16-yard performance.

link to article for good, bad, ugly

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9...d-bad-and-ugly

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    15 games until we clean house
    Keep pretending to be rooting for The Chiefs.

You and I know that you cheered when Matt Cassel threw that second INT last weekend. Did you cheer outloud?

We both know that you will be thrilled with every slight imperfection you see from Matt Cassel, and any player brought here by Scott Pioli.

You were absolutely not right about 2011. You were not here on this account then, but I guarantee that you had this team at no better than 5-11, and they finished two games better despite the incredible player losses.

I guarantee that you were wrong about 2010. Pioli and Cassel were both here, so no need to try and convince me that you had high expectations.

It is one thing to have low expectations. I have been there plenty of times.

It is even reasonable to think that a player, coach or GM is wrong for the team. I think almost all sports team fans have been there.

But when you are rooting against your team, you are no longer a fan of that team. Say what you want, but when you are happy at the suffering of a team, then you are not a fan of that team.

I know Raiders fans, and Broncos fans who are not nearly as thrilled with seeing The Chiefs struggle as you have been, just since having this MMO account on here.

And if you really aren't Timmy, then you need to seek him out, because he is the only person I have ever known to claim fandom of a team that he literally rooted against.

Think back to your first banning here. Do you remember screaming out your joy when The Broncos made an INT against The Chiefs?

I think you have a genuine hatred for The Chiefs that has been going on for several years.

And I think you have an obsession with trolling The Crowd.

Right, Brown is the second coming of Donald Washington. Just give Donald Washington more experience guys! He will be good i know it!
    FYI

Washington isn't even on this team anymore so it's going to be tough to give him more experience.

I just want to be good, that's all.
    See... I don't believe THIS.

We have climbed from being 2-14 to get to 10-6 division champs and then got decimated by season long injuries, and you HATE IT.

Your endless repetition about beating the bad teams is completely contradictory to the concept of wanting this team to be good.

We went from not beating anybody to beating the bad teams, and even the occasional good team, and you reject.that, claiming to "want to be good", as if it either happens immediately, or not at all.

You can babble all you want about how we weren't't beating the good teams, and whatever player you hate, but it all seems to stem from a deep hatred for Pioli. And the written in stone fact is that he has gotten this team to get far better results than what they had been prior to his arrival.

It rarely works like a lottery, where a terrible team is just instantly transformed into world heaters.

The way a team.becomes good is through progress. And you are far too coherent to not realize that.

But the way you present yourself as being so happy about all problems, and so quiet about all successes has totally convinced me that you are NOT rooting for this team, and that you certainly DO NOT have a sincere desire to see this team win.

Right, Brown is the second coming of Donald Washington. Just give Donald Washington more experience guys! He will be good i know it!
    You don't no how good he is going to be or not good he is going to be. Don't you remember where we were when the "impact players" you talk about and praise Herm and cp where when they first got to KC. 2-14 Piolis guys are way ahead of that in less time yet you praise herm and cp for a few guys bash Pioli every post you can. No matter how much you want to pretend that Pioli hasn't done a good job he has GREATLY IMPROVED this team. Again more wins in one season twice then Herm and cp did in 2 full seasons what more needs to be said
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I don't think it's time to hit the panic button on Hillis yet. Before the first possession by the Chiefs offense during the TV timeout Peyton twice walked back tword the end-zone and raised his arms to get the crowd into it. Cassel had to go get him and pull him into the huddle when it was time to go.

The guy is a fierce competitor. I'll agree he was probably mad about the way things went, once he calms down and the adrenalin stops flowing I'm convinced Daboll will jump in his *** and get him lined out. I wish the whole team was that mad. The way that second half went they should be.
    Not ready to give up on Hillis, either. Not even close to...

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Not ready to give up on Hillis, either. Not even close to...
    It's way too early to give up on anybody that just joined the team in the offseason.

Miami started last season, what, 0-7? Then they went on to win 6 of their last 9. Improvement as the season progresses is what this team should aim for.

I would be pissed off too if I was Hillis. Every time he runs for a decent chunk of yards they pull him out of the game. As if, how dare he pick up 4 - 6 yards on first down. If it's not 3rd down and 12 so we can throw an 8 yard pass then it's not Chiefs football.

This team is ****ed. They need to bench Cassel, fire Daboll and let Zorn call plays.

Let Quinn finish the season to see if there is anything in him that's been cooking for the years he's been sidelined. If it becomes painfully obvious there isn't anything to Quinn then play Stanzi. If none of these guys have any ability its best we know right now so we can get a QB in the draft.

I'd give Cassel this week and depending on his performance possibly up until the Ravens game. If we are going to keep the status quo Romeo set when he took over as interim, and your qb is not producing, bring the next guy in line up.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I'd give Cassel this week and depending on his performance possibly up until the Ravens game. If we are going to keep the status quo Romeo set when he took over as interim, and your qb is not producing, bring the next guy in line up.
    Wasn't that just a politically nice way to say Palko Sucks and of course we will start Orton this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Wasn't that just a politically nice way to say Palko Sucks and of course we will start Orton this week.
    Mostly.

I still don't buy the Haley sabatoge excuse, I don't believe that Palko was starting the next game regardless of Romeo taking over. IMO that was the most convenient time to make it look like Haley was the biggest problem. Whatever the extent of Ortons injury was I believe took that long to heal, Todd tried to get Kyle going weeks before but like everything last year it ended with an injury.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast