Thread: pathetic

Default pathetic

is it that hard to figure out you absolutly have to have two things in this league to be good.

1. franchise qb

2 a coaching staff worth a crap

the chiefs just sitback and go the cheap route because people still buy the tickets and merchandise

Have to just say NO. I love going to the games, but it's airfare for 2, hotels, rental car, tickets of course, and all the expenses associated with a weekend road trip. All of which I'm great with, if they at least put forth the effort to have a chance to win. But I've blown so much time and money on games where they didn't even show up, that it makes it hard to keep doing it.

We were going to fly out for a game but would rather go to a water park, at least the water will show up. This is very frustrating. Chiefs are playing Tampa in three weeks which is a half hour ride and I have to go due to a possible black out......hard to justify paying for the tix.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Have to just say NO. I love going to the games, but it's airfare for 2, hotels, rental car, tickets of course, and all the expenses associated with a weekend road trip. All of which I'm great with, if they at least put forth the effort to have a chance to win. But I've blown so much time and money on games where they didn't even show up, that it makes it hard to keep doing it.
    Yeah I spent 2k almost to watch them get destroyed by the falcons. I got to meet Succop and Jackson (I stayed at the same hotel as the players). It made me think well this time wont be bad. Start with the parking costing 25 YET they dont take credit card but just for laughs they take check. Throw in a poor performing team (starting with Bowe's first dropped pass of the season) you could tell this season was going to be a bumpy ride. I am waiting for a playoff win before I return as I went to this and the playoff game only to watch Cassel turn it over 3 times.

easy people, lest ye be charged with fly by night fandom!! this is turning into a mess of a season. I hope the Myans were right.....