Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am going to be sick

Default I am going to be sick

Denver looks great, Manning looks great, and the Denver D looks great.

I am going to puke.

There is always next week, but this week just has sucked

On the bright side; Manning is at the end of his career with two maybe three seasons left in him.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    The Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers coaching staff needs to get together to discuss a bounty on Peyton Manning. We need to work as a team!
    Well the raiders get the first shot at them of all these teams(in Week 4), as much as it sticks in my throat to cheer pull for the raiders, I will be cheering for them that week.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Well the raiders get the first shot at them of all these teams(in Week 4), as much as it sticks in my throat to cheer pull for the raiders, I will be cheering for them that week.
    Only cheering for their defense isn't as bad, I actually like the way they brought it to The Steelers. I can't bring myself to hope their offense does well. So long as our individual teams take care of our own business it won't matter what anyone does.

One thing to consider though is that Denver also beat the Steelers with none other than, Tim Tebow at the helm.

Yeah, it did suck to watch Manning do so well, while wearing the Donk's colors...He really has that passing game looking sharp.

My gut feeling is still the same, he's going to be carted off the field at some point. If that happens...Then what? They sold the farm to get him.

If 18 goes down, next news we'll here is about horse mouth being found hung by his own tie in his office with a note scrawled out "all is lost!!"

well, that's what my opinion (hope, i hate horse mouth soooo much) is anyways

Pittsburgh is over rated. Not worried yet. I will worry if they beat the Falcons. GO CHIEFS!

There's always that chance that something will happen to Manning after the surgery he had.

Quote Originally Posted by bricooper78 View Post
    If 18 goes down, next news we'll here is about horse mouth being found hung by his own tie in his office with a note scrawled out "all is lost!!"

well, that's what my opinion (hope, i hate horse mouth soooo much) is anyways

That's probably what the son of a b!tch did back in '97 and '98 to get the league office to stack the deck in Denver's favor to give Elway 2 Super Bowls rings as a going away present, because he wasn't good enough to win them outright.

I share the same sentiments as you do regarding Elway.

Whether anyone likes it or not, the best QB ever was Joe Montana, and Elway was never in his class.

If you really want to p!ss Donkey's fans off, just simply tell them the truth:

Montana's Super Bowl record is 4 wins and zero losses, while Elway's Super Bowl record is 0 wins, 3 losses, and 2 given to him as going-away present by the league office, because he wasn't good enough to win one outright.

Donkeys fans cannot stomach being told the truth & they ain't winning any SB's with Manning.

Yeah, the Broncos definitely look good unfortunately. Hopefully we pick up our play this week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast