Thread: Who did this?

Default Who did this?

Is your favorite player actually Matt Cassel^?

Thanks for posting that. We all needed a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by jc25 View Post
    Is your favorite player actually Matt Cassel^?
    I tried supporting him from 09 but not anymore. I currently do not have a favorite player as most players seem to be doing a poor job. My only real option is Justin Houston as he is the only player doing his job and doing it well.

I'm officially done with Cassel as well. He's had over 3 yrs now to improve AND prove himself. He's just not getting it done. I mean honestly, what was that $h1t in the Falcons game where he threw the ball at Abrahams shins? Matt Cassel is scared to play this game. He's afraid he's going to get hit and that's that. The experiment failed, time for someone new. That someone new is not Brady Quinn either. He's been in the league for 6 years now and has proven himself as a mediocre backup at best.

I had my doubts about Crennel when it was announced that he would be the HC. I remembered how bad the Browns were with him at the helm and didn't really see him doing much better here. History is once again repeating itself.

One last note. Why have our Head Coaches also doubled as some sort of coordinator ever since Pioli got here? Do we not have enough F'n money to hire two coordinators AND a Head Coach?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    I'm officially done with Cassel as well. He's had over 3 yrs now to improve AND prove himself. He's just not getting it done. I mean honestly, what was that in the Falcons game where he threw the ball at Abrahams shins? Matt Cassel is scared to play this game. He's afraid he's going to get hit and that's that. The experiment failed, time for someone new. That someone new is not Brady Quinn either. He's been in the league for 6 years now and has proven himself as a mediocre backup at best.

I had my doubts about Crennel when it was announced that he would be the HC. I remembered how bad the Browns were with him at the helm and didn't really see him doing much better here. History is once again repeating itself.

One last note. Why have our Head Coaches also doubled as some sort of coordinator ever since Pioli got here? Do we not have enough F'n money to hire two coordinators AND a Head Coach?
    This will be the year of Cassel gifs

Lol it's been flagged.