Kansas City Chiefs (0-1)

vs.
    Bufallo Bills (0-1)

Sunday, September 16, Noon Central Time

at

Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo, NY

on CBS

Watch online:
    FirstRow Watch Live NFL Online. Watch Live NCAA Online. American Football Live Streams
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Too many beastiality references for me to try to have a discussion with you. I apologize for not agreeing with you.

Good day Sir

The offense certainly started slow. Especially the running game. But the defense did not seem to improve at all with the returns of Flowers and Hali.

The offense starting slow gave the defense a perfect opportunity to lose this game in a big hurry, and the seized that opportunity. Then, once the offense got some footing, they gave it right back with a fumble at the goalline.

Cassel did not play well prior to the end of their chances in the game. But he didn't play bad either.

This team is designed to be a port running team with a defense that dictates a low scoring game. That absolutely did not happen. The areas that are the heart of this team were flat out horrible.

What to do about it? I don't know. The same thing happened last year, and the defense recovered. They had better get their s*** together or we will have to change the offense to an "air it out" style.

Overall, Cassel did alright. He was pretty efficient during the first half, but the running game was not doing their part.

And.once the game was out of hand, Cassel did well.

The one fast fix for this team is the defense. Hands down.

You cut the scoring of our opponents and the offense looks to be capable of winning.

But the current defense does not stop anything until they have spotted our opponents a 20 point lead. THAT is what needs fixed.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-16-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The offense certainly started slow. Especially the running game. But the defense did not seem to improve at all with the returns of Flowers and Hali.

The offense starting slow gave the defense a perfect opportunity to lose this game in a big hurry, and the seized that opportunity. Then, once the offense got some footing, they gave it right back with a fumble at the goalline.

Cassel did not play well prior to the end of their chances in the game. But he didn't play bad either.

This team is designed to be a port running team with a defense that dictates a low scoring game. That absolutely did not happen. The areas that are the heart of this team were flat out horrible.

What to do about it? I don't know. The same thing happened last year, and the defense recovered. They had better get their s*** together or we will have to change the offense to an "air it out" style.

Overall, Cassel did alright. He was pretty efficient during the first half, but the running game was not doing their part.

And.once the game was out of hand, Cassel did well.

The one fast fix for this team is the defense. Hands down.

You cut the scoring of our opponents and the offense looks to be capable of winning.

But the current defense does not stop anything until they have spotted our opponents a 20 point lead. THAT is what needs fixed.
    THIS

We need to get a DC it's clearly to much for Romeo to the head coach and DC both
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    35-13 bills?? Hope for God's sake not.
    Wow I was very close.. I guess I know my team.

I'm the same haven't missed a game in atheist 20 years..check I got a huge custom chiefs tat on my right calf..cost me $550.
    So I believe I have the right to be judgemental about my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Wow I was very close.. I guess I know my team.
    A true savant. You should start hitting up Vegas.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223