Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time to make a change

Default It's time to make a change

I don't want to hear we have to stay the course and ride through what is developing.

Romeo has failed miserably at being HC/DC. Do what's best for the team and give one or the other up. I'd prefer he stays as DC. If Hunt/Pioli are truly concerned about winning its time to check everyone's ego at the ****ing door and shake this organization up.

I have supported these guys as long as I could and there isn't one good thing that came from today. In time and travel it costs me around $800 to go see a game and I refuse to spend another dime going to Arrowhead until they right this ship. They simply are not providing a product to meet the cost of attending any of their games.

Look at the game tape and everyone that quit on a play today needs to have their *** benched next week. Put Quinn in to start what difference is it going to make, we will be 0-6 at the bye anyway.

I have never been so disappointed in the Chiefs players as I am today, the Gannon/Grbac debockle was the last time I was truly pissed off at this team, but that wasn't the players giving up.

It's time for a change now.

So who is out there?

Marty

President Obama...is that you?

Why is making changes the fix to everything in this forum?
    Everythings not going our way, lets change it. Great Motto
    What do the top teams have that we don't?
    It starts with a C....
    Consistency!

First we didn't have the talent then we don't have the coaching, next we don't have the cheerleaders?

When you're re-building things just need to fall in place.
    Do I think Crennel was the answer...not in my opinion
    Interim coaches usually don't do so well after being hired and he had a terrible record as a HC anyways.

At this point the team just needs to find their identity and go with it. The next 4 weeks aren't going to come easy.

I called Gannon starting somewhere else, omg thanks for reminding me of that LOL

The team has no fire, no drive, not a bit of grit. They are giving up as soon as they walk out on the field! aaargh
    KC Chiefs Maybe we'll get out of our own way someday.

We have been blown the **** out in five consecutive games and yes the preseason counts.

By all means lets keep going with that.

Lol @ preseason counts.

I have a quick fix, lets relocate the franchise!

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

(sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Subversion View Post
    Lol @ preseason counts.

I have a quick fix, lets relocate the franchise!

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

(sarcasm)

So you're ok with this team being completely out physicaled for five consecutive games and think we should just keep going with what we have?

With the talent that is individually on this team there is zero excuse for what this organization is putting on the field.

There is a huge difference between shaking up the roster and finding an answer to this double duty Romeo is not handling and that attempt at a sarcastic answer.

I have never advocated cutting anyone but some of these guys need two boots in the *** to remove their respective heads.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    So you're ok with this team being completely out physicaled for five consecutive games and think we should just keep going with what we have?

With the talent that is individually on this team there is zero excuse for what this organization is putting on the field.

There is a huge difference between shaking up the roster and finding an answer to this double duty Romeo is not handling and that attempt at a sarcastic answer.

I have never advocated cutting anyone but some of these guys need two boots in the *** to remove their respective heads.

Thats not my thought process at all. Your original post seemed to be throwing the entire team under the bus (I read it that way anyways) so I was just defending what we do have. What would you want changed? Sadly, our most controversial positions that are discussed frequently are QB and Coach...you can't win without both of those. I can't imagine starting from scratch again, there are a lot of players on this roster that could easily find starting spot homes somewhere else. What exactly would you change?

Quote Originally Posted by Subversion View Post
    President Obama...is that you?

Why is making changes the fix to everything in this forum?
    Everythings not going our way, lets change it. Great Motto
    What do the top teams have that we don't?
    It starts with a C....
    Consistency!

First we didn't have the talent then we don't have the coaching, next we don't have the cheerleaders?

When you're re-building things just need to fall in place.
    Do I think Crennel was the answer...not in my opinion
    Interim coaches usually don't do so well after being hired and he had a terrible record as a HC anyways.

At this point the team just needs to find their identity and go with it. The next 4 weeks aren't going to come easy.
    They have found an Identity already ---- losers

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast