Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: It's time to make a change

Default It's time to make a change

I don't want to hear we have to stay the course and ride through what is developing.

Romeo has failed miserably at being HC/DC. Do what's best for the team and give one or the other up. I'd prefer he stays as DC. If Hunt/Pioli are truly concerned about winning its time to check everyone's ego at the ****ing door and shake this organization up.

I have supported these guys as long as I could and there isn't one good thing that came from today. In time and travel it costs me around $800 to go see a game and I refuse to spend another dime going to Arrowhead until they right this ship. They simply are not providing a product to meet the cost of attending any of their games.

Look at the game tape and everyone that quit on a play today needs to have their *** benched next week. Put Quinn in to start what difference is it going to make, we will be 0-6 at the bye anyway.

I have never been so disappointed in the Chiefs players as I am today, the Gannon/Grbac debockle was the last time I was truly pissed off at this team, but that wasn't the players giving up.

It's time for a change now.

Brees and RG3 were not blown out. If we had lost by a touchdown or even 10 pts it would be a lot easier to not place the majority of the blame on Cassel.

NO put up 27 and WAS 28, that should be close enough to win an NFL game. Cassel put up 3 in three quarters and that wasnt even until the third quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Yes, he is our weak link on offense, do you even watch the games? He looks absolutely awful out there.

The defense looks equally as bad.

Great job Scott Pioli
    Yes I do watch the games. But I don't only call 2 people out I call the whole team out. You call 2 people out OVER AND OVER again we get it you hate Cassel and Pioli you would get a lot more respect on here if you would just be honest about that and admit you will never support them honestly it's FAR FAR to old Just be honest about it. There's nothing wrong with it you have that right just be honest.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Brees and RG3 were not blown out. If we had lost by a touchdown or even 10 pts it would be a lot easier to not place the majority of the blame on Cassel.

NO put up 27 and WAS 28, that should be close enough to win an NFL game. Cassel put up 3 in three quarters and that wasnt even until the third quarter.

We were blown out for more factors then just Cassel

Our 1st drive for example we drive the ball then get a little past mid field have a run get blown up then on 3rd down Bowe falls down on his rout Neither goes on Cassel. Cassels fumble ALL CASSELS Fault that can't happen it hurt. Peyton Hillis fumble also hurt and was a knock out blow. My point is that there's more then Cassel wrong with the team Yet all Orton and others can complain about is Cassel. That's unfair to Cassel. Cassel takes his share of blame but some are like always being unfair to Cassel
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

There is one thing for sure... Everyone on the team is failing..not just one person can be blamed here.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Matt I am just saying, this franchise looks absolutely awful. EVERYWHERE. At the qb position/running game, defense, and now even special teams. I predicted a losing season for a reason, I have no hope in Scott Pioli.

Scott Pioli is responsible for hiring Romeo Crennel and making him pull double duty, if it is too much on Crennel then Pioli should of realized and kept him as DC. He also stuck with Cassel and had no alternative if something went wrong, and our depth on defense is absolutely horrible. Pioli is responsible for the coaching staff and players on the field, if we look this bad then why should he be here?
    If it looks bad EVERYWHERE then say that THE ONLY people you hold accountable are Cassel and Pioli. It's the same thing over and over. And when things do go well instead of saying way to go you have a history of making excuses for why things did go well. HOLD EVERYONE accountable then. That's players,coaches and Pioli not just the same 2 over and over again. It's SO old
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    There is one thing for sure... Everyone on the team is failing..not just one person can be blamed here.
    Colquitt and Gafford look pretty good, I'm not blaming them for anything

Bowe was double covered and that ball was not even catchable, it was way to the sideline. Steve Buerline said and i quote "That was just a bad decision by Matt Cassel"

Cassel held onto the ball for about 5 seconds when he fumbled, yes that's on him.

Hillis fumble is obviously on him.

Can Cassel stop the offense? No, that is on the defense.

Cassel is to blame as well as the defense. Bad offense and defense lead to a bad GM
    MAYBE JUST maybe if Bowe hadn't fallen down Cassel would have throw the ball to where he was. What should Cassel throw the Ball to the ground. Maybe he was just throwing it away? Maybe He threw it as Bowe was falling down and that's where Bowe was going to be heading had he not fallen down? There is so much we don't no to say whos fault it was. We don't no what the rout was we don't no where Bowe was supose to be. And neither does Steve Berline. Bowe Falling down killed that play.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Someone has to pay for this debacle of a game. You cant play this bad and no one gets dealt with. I hear stay with crennel and he will get a handle on the defense and we'll be just fine. Well, simplified would be an understatement...lol Ummmm, right. Then, whenever that gray area timeline prediction happens, we can all watch Manning throwing in the playoffs, as we share the cellar with Oakland. Interesting what the sports page holds for the Chiefs employees this week. Would hate to be a Chief

Or maybe he could of not thrown it into double coverage and made a better read?

Yes we dont know, but we do know it was a bad throw and into double coverage. The NFL analyst was there, we weren't
    If I recall the throw went out of bounds so Maybe he was throwing it away? Why just assume it was bad on Cassel's fault and give Bowe a hall pass for falling down? Bowe's falling down gave us 0 chance of completing that pass. But why get in the way of your hating of Cassel by putting just a little blame on someone else. GO on hate away it's what you do best
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I haven't been a Chiefs fan for as long as the vast majority of people on here but I am becoming sick of the constant poor and average seasons.

Something needs to change and I think it needs to start with the QB. Cassel just isn't the QB that will take us deep into the play offs. I'm not saying to replace him now as I can't think of anything worse than having Brady Quinn as the starter (maybe tyler palko) but in next years draft a QB is a must in my opinion.

I mentioned this in the bills game topic but I still can't believe we passed on Russel Wilson in the 3rd round.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast