Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: It's time to make a change

Default It's time to make a change

I don't want to hear we have to stay the course and ride through what is developing.

Romeo has failed miserably at being HC/DC. Do what's best for the team and give one or the other up. I'd prefer he stays as DC. If Hunt/Pioli are truly concerned about winning its time to check everyone's ego at the ****ing door and shake this organization up.

I have supported these guys as long as I could and there isn't one good thing that came from today. In time and travel it costs me around $800 to go see a game and I refuse to spend another dime going to Arrowhead until they right this ship. They simply are not providing a product to meet the cost of attending any of their games.

Look at the game tape and everyone that quit on a play today needs to have their *** benched next week. Put Quinn in to start what difference is it going to make, we will be 0-6 at the bye anyway.

I have never been so disappointed in the Chiefs players as I am today, the Gannon/Grbac debockle was the last time I was truly pissed off at this team, but that wasn't the players giving up.

It's time for a change now.

The throw didn't go out of bounds! It was almost picked! Matt wasn'toayibg attention. He doesn't have the mental capability to read defense or through his receivers competently!!!@@

Well, I am not going to say the sky is falling, the sky has been falling for a long time. But I cannot get excited about this season. I guess I will continue to watch but I will no longer be disappointed when this team loses.

I think the picture I posted earlier pretty much tells the entire story. If this is the best tackling this defense has, then it is going to be a long season.

The defense needs to step up. I have been down on Cassel, but Cassel is what Cassel is. There is no way our QB can ever come from behind and win a game. I have been saying it for a long time and it is completely clear this is the case.

The defense has to play better in order for this offense to get ahead.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Good lord, the bottom line is he threw it into double coverage. He had an awful game as did the rest of the team.
    The bottom line is Bowe fell down. How was he going to catch the ball. You Call out Cassel for the throw but give bowe a hall pass for falling down on his own. Again you call out 1 person. 2 guys messed up that play you call out 1 give the other a hall pass yet again
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Alright, I am sorry Matt Cassel threw it into double coverage, which actually wasn't even a catchable ball. It was also Bowe's fault for slipping and not being able to catch the uncatchable pass.

Sorry.
    UGGGG you just don't get it How do you no the pass would have been uncatchable if Bowe hadn't fallen down? You just assume it would be because of your hate for Cassel the bottom line is Bowe falling killed that play as he can't catch the ball and fall down at the same time. But keep blaming Cassel I'm sure he somehow made Bowe fall Keep calling out 2 guys and ignore mistakes by others. Keep being a hater
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Because it was thrown way to thte sideline!

How can you say it's not all pioli's fault, ITS ALL HIS FAULT.

He assembles the roster Matt, THE ENTIRE ROSTER AND THE COACHING STAFF.
    So Maybe Bowe was supose to be around the sideline. But he fell down on his own. We just don't no where he was supose to be since he fell down.

How can I say it's not Piolis fault because there are some players not playing to there talent like that play with Bowe. Bowe is good enough not to go down all on his own. What did Pioli run on the field and shove Bowe down? Did Pioli make Dj go the wrong way on one of the plays the Bills scored on? You Praise herm and cp for the Impact players yet when they screw up you blame Pioli??????????????? Charles didn't have a great game today either now you want to blame Pioli????????? yet when they do well it's there herm and cps guys????????? Pioli no doubt gets his share of the blame same with Cassel but there are other players who have screwed up and hurt the team. You ignore there mistakes. And keep saying it's all Cassels and Piolis fault. You place it on the guys you hate give a hall pass to the guys you like. When the whole team sucks on a day it's not just 2 guys it's the whole teams. Pioli and cassel included but there are guys not playing up to there talent level That's on them and the coaches not all on Pioli.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Hey I was gonna support Cassel until he started looking bad. I gave him a freebie last week cause he always sucks with a winning team. No excuse this week, this is a team the Jets ran the score up on... THE JETS!!
    The passing game was the only aspect.of this team that was doing a decent job in the first half. And that was a run-first offense, with nothing coming from the running game but wasted downs.

This team is.not designed to be so heavily reliant on the passing game, and yet the philosophy of run and defend has been such a failure that it has made us play offense in a way that is.not what we are practicing regularly.

All teams need the defense to keep the scoring down. But it is even.more important to.a team that is designed for the run-defend philosophy.

Having your offense get out of the gates slowly should not lead to the kind of situation we found outselves in at halftime.

Hillis, Baldwin, Cassel, Berry, Jackson, Poe all played great today didnt they?

His drafts have been mediocre and until recently Pioli has refused to spend in FA, we are near the bottom of the cap. When you have mediocre drafts and a lack of FA help your franchise won't be very good, as we are seeing now. It is evident in our depth, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Herm's players remain our best players unfortunately.

21-29 under Scott Pioli.
    SAME OLD SAME OLD Seriously get some new material we get it you want Pioli and cassel gone and they will never please you WE GET IT You can stop posting the same BS

None of those player played great neither did Bowe,DJ,Hali,Charles but you ignore that. When they do well you praise herm cp when they do bad you blame Pioli you want it both ways You are so full of crap but keep hating like i said it's what you did best. I'm done with it you keep on hating but you don't have a clue about football 21-29 is better then 6-26
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Another blind Pioli fan
    Yes because posting the same crap over and over again is so insightful
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

There were so many problems with this game, it's hard to pick just 1, dozen.
    KC Chiefs Maybe we'll get out of our own way someday.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast