Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: It's time to make a change

Default It's time to make a change

I don't want to hear we have to stay the course and ride through what is developing.

Romeo has failed miserably at being HC/DC. Do what's best for the team and give one or the other up. I'd prefer he stays as DC. If Hunt/Pioli are truly concerned about winning its time to check everyone's ego at the ****ing door and shake this organization up.

I have supported these guys as long as I could and there isn't one good thing that came from today. In time and travel it costs me around $800 to go see a game and I refuse to spend another dime going to Arrowhead until they right this ship. They simply are not providing a product to meet the cost of attending any of their games.

Look at the game tape and everyone that quit on a play today needs to have their *** benched next week. Put Quinn in to start what difference is it going to make, we will be 0-6 at the bye anyway.

I have never been so disappointed in the Chiefs players as I am today, the Gannon/Grbac debockle was the last time I was truly pissed off at this team, but that wasn't the players giving up.

It's time for a change now.

Imo when bowe fell Matt should have seen that second Wtf was he doing throwing into double coverage? Matt obviously cannot read the field and make progressions. He can't read defenses worth a crap. If he hasn't got it by now he never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Imo when bowe fell Matt should have seen that second Wtf was he doing throwing into double coverage? Matt obviously cannot read the field and make progressions. He can't read defenses worth a crap. If he hasn't got it by now he never will.
    This is the problem with Cassel!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Yeah, and a lot of people will say "where the hell is Baldwin?" As long as Baldwin isn't his first read, he's going to post bad numbers.

Adam Teicher@adamteicher
    Crennel said he will continue to serve as defensive coordinator as well as head coach

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Adam Teicher@adamteicher
    Crennel said he will continue to serve as defensive coordinator as well as head coach

AT LEAST they are addressing the problem with the coaching and not trying to ignore it. I say give it a few more games and something might change.

I don't really see how they're addressing anything. Romeo stated if everyone was doing their job his wearing two hats wouldn't be questioned. Well no kidding RAC, now guess why your being asked that question.

Well I think he didnt bother paying attention to the defense but now he will XD

It would be nice if they actually figured this out and started playing to this teams potential.

At this point I don't know if I really care that much anymore. My emotional investment in this team was high when I bought into the Pioli regime, 3 years later they have made so many withdrawals and so few deposits in my investment that it's on life support. I really like Romeo and hope he does well but I fear the new way the game is being played may have passed him by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Well, I am not going to say the sky is falling, the sky has been falling for a long time. But I cannot get excited about this season. I guess I will continue to watch but I will no longer be disappointed when this team loses.

I think the picture I posted earlier pretty much tells the entire story. If this is the best tackling this defense has, then it is going to be a long season.

The defense needs to step up. I have been down on Cassel, but Cassel is what Cassel is. There is no way our QB can ever come from behind and win a game. I have been saying it for a long time and it is completely clear this is the case.

The defense has to play better in order for this offense to get ahead.
    I agree with everything you said here.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    It would be nice if they actually figured this out and started playing to this teams potential.

At this point I don't know if I really care that much anymore. My emotional investment in this team was high when I bought into the Pioli regime, 3 years later they have made so many withdrawals and so few deposits in my investment that it's on life support. I really like Romeo and hope he does well but I fear the new way the game is being played may have passed him by.
    I always get hopeful and go THIS IS THE YEAR! Last year I was stuck on a bridge for 3 hours (near dc a bus caugh fire so everything shutdown). I heard McCluster fumble Berry take a hit and the Bills score over and over. Both times I have gone to arrowhead we have been blown out. I suppose I want change so I can at least not wonder what will go wrong this week.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast