Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: It's time to make a change

Default It's time to make a change

I don't want to hear we have to stay the course and ride through what is developing.

Romeo has failed miserably at being HC/DC. Do what's best for the team and give one or the other up. I'd prefer he stays as DC. If Hunt/Pioli are truly concerned about winning its time to check everyone's ego at the ****ing door and shake this organization up.

I have supported these guys as long as I could and there isn't one good thing that came from today. In time and travel it costs me around $800 to go see a game and I refuse to spend another dime going to Arrowhead until they right this ship. They simply are not providing a product to meet the cost of attending any of their games.

Look at the game tape and everyone that quit on a play today needs to have their *** benched next week. Put Quinn in to start what difference is it going to make, we will be 0-6 at the bye anyway.

I have never been so disappointed in the Chiefs players as I am today, the Gannon/Grbac debockle was the last time I was truly pissed off at this team, but that wasn't the players giving up.

It's time for a change now.

Wow, #58ChiefsFan, you are usually one of the most positive fans on here, but you speak the truth.

Anyone defending any Chiefs at this point are suffering from a severe case of homerism.

I think we can all agree with the fact Cassel is not a franchise QB. If I were in the front office and wanted to shake things up, I would flat out release Cassel. He is nowhere close to worth the money he is getting paid. The benefits I see from this would be:
    1) save a ton of money
    2) potentially get a higher draft pick next year
    3) light a fire under these sorry *ss underpeforming Chiefs

It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

Man H-Town long time no see. You shoulda came on here a couple weeks ago so I could buy you some more Boulevard at the end of the season.

All I have to say is, I am not very happy about the team on the field of play. Some shaking up needs to happen, something that lights a fire and says play or be benched! Cassel did not look like he is in control of his options or the offense, sure he made a great gutsy run a couple times but, he looked like he is lost not a NFL QB in charge of his Offense. He did not look like a leader to me. Can he do better? He must. Defense, where are you? Sad, Sad, and Sadder. Where is the Chiefs Defense. 0-2, season is not lost, but some fire, some pride, some drive needs to be found now before it is lost.

Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-18-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Man H-Town long time no see. You shoulda came on here a couple weeks ago so I could buy you some more Boulevard at the end of the season.
    haha...next time I come up there I will surely buy you a beer, not the other way around!!

We have plenty to talk about, that is for sure. Now I just need to find something to do with my 3 kids...Grandma in Lenexa? Maybe I'll drop them off at my uncle Harry's Country Club in River Market??

Oh, and sorry you had to travel all the way to Boofallo to see that...though hopefully you made it to the Anchor Bar and Niagara.
    Last edited by H-townChiefsFan; 09-18-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: added some thoughts

It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

Sometimes, you just have to turn the entire thing upside-down. All it takes is the right man to get things moving in the right direction.

And to think...I had the Chiefs as the sleeper division winner.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678