Before I respond, I want to thank you for actually posting something constructive that wasn't just negative.
I guess it is Pioli's 4th year, remember that it takes time for some players to develop. (Not Defending Pioli)
1. I agree with you on Cassel. I loved when they brought him in but when I saw his seven? year contract they threw at him I knew it was going to be bad. He would have been great for a team that needed 1-2 years to rebuild and mold a young qb.
2. Routt has never been good. We didn't have a chance at Carr and I'm not sure what else was out there. Carr leaving wasn't Pioli's fault.
3. Lewis is a solid free safety, he's still very raw and if Berry starts being Berry again it will hide his flaws.
4. Wylie time?
5. Belcher isn't the answer...
6. Tyson...bad experiment. Probalby a better 4-3 DE
7. Dorsey...Drafted as a 4-3 DT, changed to a 3-4 DE...tough
8. Not all the O-lines fault, it's blitz city with having to throw every down.
And our coaching carousel is insane, you can't win with that many ongoing quick fixes...
Sadly, I agree with most of what you say but every team has blemishes...it's just how you cover them up.