Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ideas

Default Ideas

A lot of people seem to be have been hanging out with Henry the VIII recently since they are calling for everyones head.

I have a simple question.

Name the 3 people that if we got rid of/replaced would have the biggest POSITIVE impact on THIS season.

Name the 3 people that if we got rid of/replaced would have the biggest POSITIVE impact on FUTURE seasons.

List the names and a brief reason why, and feel free to speculate of what direction you would go if in charge.

Management and the Coaching Staff are fair game
    You can list the type of Systems we use: I.E. 3-4 defense

People want change after week 2...lets see what simple moves/cuts would really helps us out the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Now?

Nobody.

At the end of the year?

I will need to see the rest of the season.

While I expected a sluggish start, I did't expect this defense to be the problem. If we get that fixed, and the Oline gets their run-blocking smoothed out, then I see no reason why this team can't do what they are supposed to do.

There is no way I expect this defense to continue on their current path. I am confident that things will get going in the right direction within the next couple of weeks.

But then, I didn't light.my hair on fire and run down the street naked and crying today, so maybe I am the wrong guy to ask.
    We agreed never to speak of this; I told you it was an allergic reaction to NyQuil!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    We agreed never to speak of this; I told you it was an allergic reaction to NyQuil!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Why is it always everyone BUT Matt Cassel?

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Why is it always everyone BUT Matt Cassel?
    I think most people believe it to be the team which happens to include Matt Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think most people believe it to be the team which happens to include Matt Cassel.
    THIS

I defend Cassel Because he's the only one some hold accountable no matter what. There are more things that go wrong then Matt Cassel yet all we here are things like "if we had a real qb" It's not that simple folks
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    THIS

I defend Cassel Because he's the only one some hold accountable no matter what. There are more things that go wrong then Matt Cassel yet all we here are things like "if we had a real qb" It's not that simple folks
    Well I think they want that Alpha Male for a QB that takes control. Peyton Manning and Rivers might be the biggest douchebags I know as they yell at WR's (Rivers a little more) but they do win games. Cassel isnt the primary problem ALL the time but he always seems to be around when we have one(the reason I dislike him) combine that with him never scanning the field. It really annoys me when he scores in garbage time as well at least put Quinn in with the starters to just SEE what will happen. I hate this reference as one fan will flip on the page about me talking about it

Cassel just always seems so weird when he scans the field it never feels too good(I am hoping he is at least i can never really tell).

Well I think they want that Alpha Male for a QB that takes control. Peyton Manning and Rivers might be the biggest douchebags I know as they yell at WR's (Rivers a little more) but they do win games. Cassel isnt the primary problem ALL the time but he always seems to be around when we have one(the reason I dislike him) combine that with him never scanning the field. It really annoys me when he scores in garbage time as well at least put Quinn in with the starters to just SEE what will happen. I hate this reference as one fan will flip on the page about me talking about it

Cassel just always seems so weird when he scans the field it never feels too good(I am hoping he is at least i can never really tell).
    I wouldn't mind seeing Quinn either to be honest. If Cassel struggles next week against a bad saints d trust me I will let people no. But I just don't hold him to a higher accoutabilty then everyone else. All I ask if your going to be critical of Cassel when he messes up you be just as critical of everyone else when they mess up
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I wouldn't mind seeing Quinn either to be honest. If Cassel struggles next week against a bad saints d trust me I will let people no. But I just don't hold him to a higher accoutabilty then everyone else. All I ask if your going to be critical of Cassel when he messes up you be just as critical of everyone else when they mess up
    Well the score shows that both the DEF and OFF sucked. Berry is horrendous from his injury(I HOPE). Charles isnt really taking flight neither is Hillis for that matter. The guys that look the best to me is Boss and in 2nd McCluster 3rd is Houston. EVEN Hali isnt looking great.
    Also if we drafted for depth... why is it with the few injuries we have we look as bad as we did last year?

Well the score shows that both the DEF and OFF sucked. Berry is horrendous from his injury(I HOPE). Charles isnt really taking flight neither is Hillis for that matter. The guys that look the best to me is Boss and in 2nd McCluster 3rd is Houston. EVEN Hali isnt looking great.
    Also if we drafted for depth... why is it with the few injuries we have we look as bad as we did last year?

I'm hoping Hali today was just rust since he was out a week. That's the only thing I can think of.

The rest of the D I'm hoping Romeo gives up the DC role. I think right now he has to much on his plate. I think it's having its effect. He clearly didn't learn the lesson from Haley. It's just to much for most head coaches these days. I'm hoping we see that changed and the d gets back on track outside of that I'm lost
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I'm hoping Hali today was just rust since he was out a week. That's the only thing I can think of.

The rest of the D I'm hoping Romeo gives up the DC role. I think right now he has to much on his plate. I think it's having its effect. He clearly didn't learn the lesson from Haley. It's just to much for most head coaches these days. I'm hoping we see that changed and the d gets back on track outside of that I'm lost
    My wife isnt a huge fan but yeah she wondered what happen to our def. She also hates Matt Cassel.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast