Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ideas

Hybrid View

Default Ideas

A lot of people seem to be have been hanging out with Henry the VIII recently since they are calling for everyones head.

I have a simple question.

Name the 3 people that if we got rid of/replaced would have the biggest POSITIVE impact on THIS season.

Name the 3 people that if we got rid of/replaced would have the biggest POSITIVE impact on FUTURE seasons.

List the names and a brief reason why, and feel free to speculate of what direction you would go if in charge.

Management and the Coaching Staff are fair game
    You can list the type of Systems we use: I.E. 3-4 defense

People want change after week 2...lets see what simple moves/cuts would really helps us out the rest of the way.

Cassel- He loses to winning teams and when any team starts beating him it is game over.
    Daboll- He has made Charles and everyone else on that side of the ball ineffective and useless.
    Anyone on the "Front 3"- I dont know when they decided to become useless but it has sadly happened.

This season we had a shot at Tannenhill, Manning, and RG3 yet we didnt go after anything... we might have tried but we didnt have any rumors come up WHICH to me shows the hardest guy we tried for was Manning and that was probably a lowball offer.
    Last edited by LlamaNinja; 09-16-2012 at 06:19 PM.

The biggest Idea I can think of is remove Romeo as head coach and DC 2 hats was to many for Haley and it hurt the team it's to much for Romeo and it hurts the team.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

What about that Rg3.... ugh

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    What about that Rg3.... ugh
    He is in a different situation but from what the intangibles show I cant think of a reason today why we wouldnt have been better off trading our entire draft to get him.

A mobile dangerous QB with the WRs and RBs we have? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    He is in a different situation but from what the intangibles show I cant think of a reason today why we wouldnt have been better off trading our entire draft to get him.

A mobile dangerous QB with the WRs and RBs we have? Damn.
    Yeah I mean when we didnt trade for him I was thinking well we must have some importants picks in mind. Our 1st rounder wasnt even labeled a starter. Our 2nd rounder I also havent heard anything from and that plus MAYBE a 3rd or 4th probably would have gotten it for us. That is a little much but it would be a much needed fix. A good QB makes a sub par oline look better.
    ALSO I think we could have traded down for Poe... OR we should have got that LB Ingram(I think) that the Chargers got. I dont think Poe will be a bust overall but an 11th overall pick SHOULD have been a starter.
    Last edited by LlamaNinja; 09-16-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Gotta get rid of Cassel and get QB first round next year... This is the #1 think IMO that will help this team. We have way to good of a receiving/rushing team to not be able to put up points. Almost shut out in the first half. Said it last year 100000 times if we didn't get a QB and get rid of Cassel it would be the same old stuff.

A little late for quick fixes! The stupid moves over the past 6 years leave us with this! And now we have a HC that's obviously (proven by his history) not up to having a team ready to play. And hired his buddy OC from the same stinking team that he once coached, Cleveland. We got Cleveland's cast offs, how sad is that!

Now?

Nobody.

At the end of the year?

I will need to see the rest of the season.

While I expected a sluggish start, I did't expect this defense to be the problem. If we get that fixed, and the Oline gets their run-blocking smoothed out, then I see no reason why this team can't do what they are supposed to do.

There is no way I expect this defense to continue on their current path. I am confident that things will get going in the right direction within the next couple of weeks.

But then, I didn't light.my hair on fire and run down the street naked and crying today, so maybe I am the wrong guy to ask.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-16-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Now?

Nobody.

At then of the year?

I will need to see the rest of the season.

While I expected a sluggish start, I did't expect this defense to be the problem. If we get that fixed, and the Oline gets their run-blocking smoothed out, then I see no reason why this team can't do what they are supposed to do.

There is no way I expect this defense to continue on their current path. I am confident that things will get going in the right direction within the next couple of weeks.

But then, I didn't light.my hair on fire and run down the street naked and crying today, so maybe I am the wrong guy to ask
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast