Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I like scott pioli but intresting article about him by kent babb

Default I like scott pioli but intresting article about him by kent babb

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    No they can not. The problem lies in the coaching, today I refuse to believe that all that went well up until the end of the Cards game was the anomaly.

No excuses, just fix it.
    I agree with the coaching comment. We now have the Kansas City Browns. If you couldn't see this disaster coming, it's because you don't live in central Ohio and were able to see Romeo at his best week after week in Cleveland. He cannot properly plan for a game. Even as DC for this team, he's been responsible for 10 blow-out losses in the last 22 games. Some at home to very bad teams (a winless Miami comes to mind). You want a team to mimic their coach's attitude and passion. Romeo looks like he's ready for happy hour 10 minutes after they get drilled. That's not the kind of 'do what it takes to win' attitude that gets you to the playoffs. This org has made very bad choices for several years now.

Interesting article, thanks for posting.

I'm really starting to lose my patience with this team. I don't even live in KC anymore, hell I live in a city without a team so effectively I'm a free agent. I could run out and pick any team to be a fan of. But no, I stick with the Chiefs because that to me is what loyalty is. So for years I dish out the bucks for DirecTV so I can get Sunday Ticket and watch the Chiefs lose. After the "Herm Years", all I wanted was for the Chiefs to be competitive. I didn't even need them to win the games, I just needed to see my team fight and be in each game.

After these two games it's like we're back in the Herm Years and if someone in that organization, I do not care who, does not pull their head out of their *** and start making changes right now I don't see how I can bother to put as much passion and energy into the Chiefs anymore. Where is the loyalty from the TEAM to the FANS?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12