Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: cowher,gruden,dungy somebody

Default cowher,gruden,dungy somebody

just look at how much better of a team the stl rams look like from one move. yeah i am talking about the hiring of jeff fisher. now look at our coaching staffs of late. what a joke. the reason crennell was hired was because he was polar opposite of haley. not because he was an up and coming star coach or because he was a proven succesfull veteran coach. also the main reason he was hired is because he was part of pioli's family patriot tree. talk about making a brash decision. think outside the box scott

The Chiefs of 2012 without the injuries look alot like the 2011 Chiefs riddled with injuries. I as a die hard Chiefs fan am tired of it. I stopped watching during the 3rd quarter on Sunday. First time i've ever done that. I blame Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli for the bad start. If the ship keeps sinking, I will lose faith in this Chiefs organization as long as Pioli is in charge. Primarily because most of us have practically begged for a new starting QB and we've all been ignored. Look at the product we've gotten instead. I believe in rough starts, but I also know when to give up. Pioli for all we know is laughing all the way to the bank. I know these Chiefs have what it takes to win games, I just don't know if they have the right game plan or leadership to do it. I also don't think Romeo has what it takes to light a fire under these players ***. That's what he has to do NOW! GO CHIEFS!

I don't know if Pioli is laughing. He probably is an egomaniac of epic proportions and it is killing
    Him to be a loser. That's my guess as to why he hasn't given us our wish for a different qb. Ego and admitting being wrong....again. All this is an educated guess. And I say educated, because we are wise to dealing with the past dramas of underperforming fielded teams...ugghh

Continuing to ***** about the same thing over and over again is the definition of insane. Continuing to think this team is headed in the right direction despite time and time again being proven that they are not, is insane as well.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Continuing to ***** about the same thing over and over again is the definition of insane. Continuing to think this team is headed in the right direction despite time and time again being proven that they are not, is insane as well.
    There is a whopping two games to suggest that we are not headed in the right direction.

Missing the playoffs by a single game in 2011, especially considering the whopping effect of all the injuries, and winning the division the prior season are pretty far from.proving that this team is not heading in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    There is a whopping two games to suggest that we are not headed in the right direction.

Missing the playoffs by a single game in 2011, especially considering the whopping effect of all the injuries, and winning the division the prior season are pretty far from.proving that this team is not heading in the right direction.
    I love that you can find the positive, honestly, that's a great ability to have. I so hope you are right, and I'd love to eat a platter of crow by the end of this season. In fact I'll get my smoker out, and serve crow at my playoff party. But I don't agree with you. Romeo is not a good HC or DC. He looked good in NE because the offense was able to keep other teams in bad field position, score often, and force teams into playing catch-up ball. He was an awful HC in Cleveland (granted, it's an awful organization). Since 12/12/10, in the past 22 games as DC, some of which he was also HC, we've allowd 10 teams to score over 30 points all leading to blowout losses. Not all his fault, but a lot is. A winless Miami in KC blows us out. An opening day blowout loss to the Bills when he had all his starters. 10 blowout losees with him being in command of the Defense is just fact. He doesn't bring the attitude or game plan ability to a job of this magnitude. But like I said, I'd rather you be right, and I'll be happy to admit I'm an idiot if they can turn this around.

Heading in the right direction in some aspects of the team. Heading in the wrong direction with our QB and Defense (Meaning Romeo Crennel). We all said that Cassel has all the weapons he needed this year to shine and take this team to the next level. This is his last year or he's gone. Well guess what? In two games he showed me enough to say that he's the same old Matt Cassel with or without good weapons. With or without an upgraded line. He's making the same old bone head decisions and throws he made last year. Everyone see's it EXCEPT Pioli and possibly Crennel. What kind of crap is that?? At least put Quinn in for garbage time to see what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Crennel has blamed it on the players. I think thats being a tad lenient on the coaching staff.
    I know DJ and a couple other players were quoted as saying they were not communicating as they should have and they blew their assignments. Maybe he isn't being lenient.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Heading in the right direction in some aspects of the team. Heading in the wrong direction with our QB and Defense (Meaning Romeo Crennel). We all said that Cassel has all the weapons he needed this year to shine and take this team to the next level. This is his last year or he's gone. Well guess what? In two games he showed me enough to say that he's the same old Matt Cassel with or without good weapons. With or without an upgraded line. He's making the same old bone head decisions and throws he made last year. Everyone see's it EXCEPT Pioli and possibly Crennel. What kind of crap is that?? At least put Quinn in for garbage time to see what he can do.
    I thought Cassel looked decent in the Atlanta game. Especially considering it looks like Atlanta has a very good defense this year. The next game he didn't look great, but the whole team seemed to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    I don't know if Pioli is laughing. He probably is an egomaniac of epic proportions and it is killing
    Him to be a loser. That's my guess as to why he hasn't given us our wish for a different qb. Ego and admitting being wrong....again. All this is an educated guess. And I say educated, because we are wise to dealing with the past dramas of underperforming fielded teams...ugghh
    Maybe we haven't gotten a better QB because there haven't been any available that were worth it. Show me which QBs were worth it and available to us?

Matt dI'd have over 30o yds passing.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast