Thread: Donkeys v Atlanta

Default Donkeys v Atlanta

Watching the Jacka$$ Manning and the Donkeys playing ATL. So, is Denver playing really bad or is Atlanta really good this year?

If ATL keeps up this pace, does it change our perspective on our loss to Atlanta (it obviously doesnt change my perspective on the Buffalo game)? What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Watching the Jacka$$ Manning and the Donkeys playing ATL. So, is Denver playing really bad or is Atlanta really good this year?

If ATL keeps up this pace, does it change our perspective on our loss to Atlanta (it obviously doesnt change my perspective on the Buffalo game)? What are your thoughts?
    Not mine.

We were running step for step with them until a couple of mistakes made it look lop-sided. And our defense doubled down on complete ineptitude against The Bills.

But I expect to get some things squared away within the next couple of games or so and become the team I expected them to.be.

I think Atlanta looks VERY good right now.... but I'm not sure that helps our loss to them.

Ya notice how other teams seem to catch the breaks, aka lucky breaks, I never notice KC getting these lucky breaks lol maybe that's part of our problem???
    KC Chiefs Maybe we'll get out of our own way someday.

Quote Originally Posted by bricooper78 View Post
    I think Atlanta looks VERY good right now.... but I'm not sure that helps our loss to them.

Ya notice how other teams seem to catch the breaks, aka lucky breaks, I never notice KC getting these lucky breaks lol maybe that's part of our problem???
    To me they look good (not very good). If you get 4 turnovers you shouldnt have won a game by a single point. I think both teams didnt really live up to their hype.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    both teams didnt really live up to their hype.
    like KC lived up to its hype?

*just messin' with ya. they went to hell after i posted that lol

That game just made my weekend much better! Seeing pyeton throw 3 int in 3 constitutive drives in the 1 Qt! The only thing my Son-in law and me missed out on our prediction, was a sack fumble by pm for a TD.

I'm just glads that Denver lost.

What the denver game told me is that peyton is not peyton his three picks wouldnt have been picks they were 15 yard routes that are designed to be high velocity line drives if you will. too much air got underneath all 3 picks. Secondly the back up qb was warming up on atlantas last drive because peyton doesn't have the arm strength to get the ball down field.

It also tells me Denver's Defense is legit. They withstood 3 consecutive turnovers and kept denver in the game. That should be the concern. There is no way denver should have had a fighting chance the D held it together just like they did last year.

*Peyton is human now... he didn't used to be lol