Thread: MoJo fined 7500 for his ArrowCash ATM withdrawl.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default MoJo fined 7500 for his ArrowCash ATM withdrawl.

NFL network just reported that Maurice Jones Drew was fined 7500 for the ATM Withdrawl from our goalpost. Lol was it worth it.

GO CHIEFS

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    NFL network just reported that Maurice Jones Drew was fined 7500 for the ATM Withdrawl from our goalpost. Lol was it worth it.

GO CHIEFS
    this doesn't make me feel better though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

He had to get the cash out for the fine.

Welcome to Arrowhead

the No Fun League strikes again...sorry but that was a classy celebration...I hate the fines unless someone goes overboard...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    the No Fun League strikes again...sorry but that was a classy celebration...I hate the fines unless someone goes overboard...
    That jags fan that was on the site earlier this week said MoJo was on the radio and said that the reason he did that was because he went into a KC bank and they wouldn't give him money because he was a Jaguars player, and that is why he did the ATM thing!

Thought it was hilarious when I heard what it was about!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yeah I read about that earlier this week. I'm guessing he feels it was worth the fine.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I agree, I love the celebrations, I think maybe TO went overboard with the angel in the Dallas Star but he is paying for that now lol. Let them celebrate as long as it is fairly quick and not to offensive to the other team.

Sorry but the Sharpie in the sock, and the Cell Phone in the Goal Post - Priceless.

I say let them do whatever they want within 10 yards of the endzone, for up to 30 seconds...set a timer, if the celebration extends out of the area or time then penalize them the 15 yards...props (good), team celebrations (better), using the field (great)...integrating all of the above...PERFECTION...

I say let them do whatever they want within 10 yards of the endzone, for up to 30 seconds...set a timer, if the celebration extends out of the area or time then penalize them the 15 yards...props (good), team celebrations (better), using the field (great)...integrating all of the above...PERFECTION...
    Yep!

Usually those celebrations happen after big plays while the game has been pretty boring.

Might as well let the audience have SOME fun!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I don't mind celebrating at all as long as there is some class in it.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.