Thread: Marcus Allen returning to Oakland.

Default Marcus Allen returning to Oakland.

He is without a doubt one of my all time favorite Raider. He will be lighting the Al Davis flame. Good to see him back.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Seriously... go somewhere else.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Wow, people on this board are on edge. SMH...

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Wow, people on this board are on edge. SMH...
    You think its bad now, wait and see what happens if the Saints blow us out again....

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    You think its bad now, wait and see what happens if the Saints blow us out again....
    As I mentioned this on another thread. We got the "sky is falling" syndrome over at my end too. SMH....

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    A road game in the Superdome, both teams desperate for a win. They're showing that particular game here in Alaska tomorrow according to the 506. Dare I watch? Of course I will. The wife says she's removing anything and everything that can become a projectile!

We seriously need a win. Stay sane Chief fans(weird thing to say to a bunch of fanatics!!!), either way it goes....

"You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four." ~Dan Birdwell

I wouldn't be suprised if Marcus has a little under his breath mutterings for one Al Davis while he lights that fire..

I'll be wearing my crash helmet tomorrow, don't want chunks of sky hitting my dome
    KC Chiefs Maybe we'll get out of our own way someday.

Personally I think Marcus wanted to light up Al Davis a long time ago, this is just the only way he can do now.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Personally I think Marcus wanted to light up Al Davis a long time ago, this is just the only way he can do now.
    +1. I've read Allen's book. At one point, half the secondary had to hold him back to keep him from doing just that.

Marcus was a great omen for the Raiders.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)