vs.
    New Orleans Saints (0-2)

Sunday, September 23, Noon Central Time

at

Mercedez-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA

on CBS

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs New Orleans Saints Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

cassel is still the weakest link. Go chiefs.

the drops that we had were in most part matts fault, throwing way too high or behind recievers allowing the defender to knock out balls were if he led the receiver its a completion..

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I watched most of the game. Wasn't feeling good so slept through some of it. But here is what I saw today.

1. We need a QB Cassel isn't ever going to be a starter. I have been saying this all season. I have actually said this for over a year.

2. We need a Defensive Coordinator Romeo can't do both things as good as we need them done.

3. Cassel Sucks .. ooops already said that.

4. Charles is Charles again .. Back to being a beast .. great to see.

5. Probably a good time to trade Bowe while value is still high. He doesn't want to be a Chief .. he took way to many plays off. He has a chance of being a Johnson like cancer. Need to cut ties now and get something out of it ... I think Baldwin could take over that position and we won't miss Bowe so much if we could get someone good to replace him rather than just let him walk.

6. D is good just needs guidance.

7. And last ... that is what a real QB looks like .... NOT Cassel ... Brees... I know I can't expect to get a QB as good as Brees but even in the loss Brees showed what a real QB looked like.

Congrats to the Chiefs on a gritty win...they couldve easily packed it in after falling behind 24-6!!

It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    i think we need to check these refs facebook pages they have to be saints fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If anything the Refs helped the Chiefs. There is no such rule in the rule book about giving yourself up because of injury allowing you to fumble a ball without contact except for intentionally taking a Knee. Everyone looked up the rule book from the local media and that fumble by McCluster was a TD for the Saints. Since the Refs blew the whistle the best they could do is give them the ball.

The reversed dropped pass that was originally a TD, could have gone either way. I thought it was a catch until they showed one more angle aftre the ruling. That was clearly in favor of the Chiefs.

The QB does not have to be on the ground for a Ref to call it a sack. If anything, the REF was declaring it a Safety for the Chief pre-maturely trying to help the Chiefs get the safety. It was not until the whistle was blown that the Chiefs recovered the ball and if it was not for the Whistle the Chiefs may not have recovered it as the it squirted out and a Saints player was right there but stopped at the sound of the whistle.

The Draughns fumble for a return was the only WTF call I was wondering about because it was clear he was down, but by then they were probably a little whistle shy and were letting things play out. It was reversed as expected.

The Refs may have not called a fluent game, but the calls were correct except for one missed call hitting Bowe low while he was defenseless.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I watched most of the game. Wasn't feeling good so slept through some of it. But here is what I saw today.

1. We need a QB Cassel isn't ever going to be a starter. I have been saying this all season. I have actually said this for over a year.

2. We need a Defensive Coordinator Romeo can't do both things as good as we need them done.

3. Cassel Sucks .. ooops already said that.

4. Charles is Charles again .. Back to being a beast .. great to see.

5. Probably a good time to trade Bowe while value is still high. He doesn't want to be a Chief .. he took way to many plays off. He has a chance of being a Johnson like cancer. Need to cut ties now and get something out of it ... I think Baldwin could take over that position and we won't miss Bowe so much if we could get someone good to replace him rather than just let him walk.

6. D is good just needs guidance.

7. And last ... that is what a real QB looks like .... NOT Cassel ... Brees... I know I can't expect to get a QB as good as Brees but even in the loss Brees showed what a real QB looked like.
    I know your biased hatred towatds Cassel shows, but I am not sure what you saw from Breeze to say that is what a real QB looks like. Seems to me that his interception to Routt was a very horrible ball and after that pass he looked worse than Cassel even thought about looking.

I like Breeze, but he played horrible and if you think different. You really need to take off those anti Cassel hating glasses for a while. They both stunk it up out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I know your biased hatred towatds Cassel shows, but I am not sure what you saw from Breeze to say that is what a real QB looks like. Seems to me that his interception to Routt was a very horrible ball and after that pass he looked worse than Cassel even thought about looking.

I like Breeze, but he played horrible and if you think different. You really need to take off those anti Cassel hating glasses for a while. They both stunk it up out there.
    This. Brees had someting like 7 or 8 straight incompletions. And the ball routt picked off was a bad bad ball.

...Excited about our first "W"!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    If anything the Refs helped the Chiefs. There is no such rule in the rule book about giving yourself up because of injury allowing you to fumble a ball without contact except for intentionally taking a Knee. Everyone looked up the rule book from the local media and that fumble by McCluster was a TD for the Saints. Since the Refs blew the whistle the best they could do is give them the ball.

The reversed dropped pass that was originally a TD, could have gone either way. I thought it was a catch until they showed one more angle aftre the ruling. That was clearly in favor of the Chiefs.

The QB does not have to be on the ground for a Ref to call it a sack. If anything, the REF was declaring it a Safety for the Chief pre-maturely trying to help the Chiefs get the safety. It was not until the whistle was blown that the Chiefs recovered the ball and if it was not for the Whistle the Chiefs may not have recovered it as the it squirted out and a Saints player was right there but stopped at the sound of the whistle.

The Draughns fumble for a return was the only WTF call I was wondering about because it was clear he was down, but by then they were probably a little whistle shy and were letting things play out. It was reversed as expected.

The Refs may have not called a fluent game, but the calls were correct except for one missed call hitting Bowe low while he was defenseless.
    yea and the ground cant cause a fumble either..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    yea and the ground cant cause a fumble either..
    The ground can cause a fumble if the runner is not downed by contact.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940