Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
Results 391 to 400 of 400

Thread: Official Chiefs vs. Saints Game Day Thread 09-23-12

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 58

    Default Official Chiefs vs. Saints Game Day Thread 09-23-12


    0 Not allowed!
    Kansas City Chiefs (0-2)

    vs.
    New Orleans Saints (0-2)


    Sunday, September 23, Noon Central Time

    at

    Mercedez-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA


    on CBS


    Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs New Orleans Saints Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  2. #391
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    674
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    cassel is still the weakest link. Go chiefs.

  3. #392
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    1,771
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    the drops that we had were in most part matts fault, throwing way too high or behind recievers allowing the defender to knock out balls were if he led the receiver its a completion..

  4. #393
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I watched most of the game. Wasn't feeling good so slept through some of it. But here is what I saw today.

    1. We need a QB Cassel isn't ever going to be a starter. I have been saying this all season. I have actually said this for over a year.

    2. We need a Defensive Coordinator Romeo can't do both things as good as we need them done.

    3. Cassel Sucks .. ooops already said that.

    4. Charles is Charles again .. Back to being a beast .. great to see.

    5. Probably a good time to trade Bowe while value is still high. He doesn't want to be a Chief .. he took way to many plays off. He has a chance of being a Johnson like cancer. Need to cut ties now and get something out of it ... I think Baldwin could take over that position and we won't miss Bowe so much if we could get someone good to replace him rather than just let him walk.

    6. D is good just needs guidance.

    7. And last ... that is what a real QB looks like .... NOT Cassel ... Brees... I know I can't expect to get a QB as good as Brees but even in the loss Brees showed what a real QB looked like.




  5. #394
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to the Chiefs on a gritty win...they couldve easily packed it in after falling behind 24-6!!

    It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

  6. #395
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,875
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    i think we need to check these refs facebook pages they have to be saints fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If anything the Refs helped the Chiefs. There is no such rule in the rule book about giving yourself up because of injury allowing you to fumble a ball without contact except for intentionally taking a Knee. Everyone looked up the rule book from the local media and that fumble by McCluster was a TD for the Saints. Since the Refs blew the whistle the best they could do is give them the ball.

    The reversed dropped pass that was originally a TD, could have gone either way. I thought it was a catch until they showed one more angle aftre the ruling. That was clearly in favor of the Chiefs.

    The QB does not have to be on the ground for a Ref to call it a sack. If anything, the REF was declaring it a Safety for the Chief pre-maturely trying to help the Chiefs get the safety. It was not until the whistle was blown that the Chiefs recovered the ball and if it was not for the Whistle the Chiefs may not have recovered it as the it squirted out and a Saints player was right there but stopped at the sound of the whistle.

    The Draughns fumble for a return was the only WTF call I was wondering about because it was clear he was down, but by then they were probably a little whistle shy and were letting things play out. It was reversed as expected.

    The Refs may have not called a fluent game, but the calls were correct except for one missed call hitting Bowe low while he was defenseless.

  7. #396
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,875
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I watched most of the game. Wasn't feeling good so slept through some of it. But here is what I saw today.

    1. We need a QB Cassel isn't ever going to be a starter. I have been saying this all season. I have actually said this for over a year.

    2. We need a Defensive Coordinator Romeo can't do both things as good as we need them done.

    3. Cassel Sucks .. ooops already said that.

    4. Charles is Charles again .. Back to being a beast .. great to see.

    5. Probably a good time to trade Bowe while value is still high. He doesn't want to be a Chief .. he took way to many plays off. He has a chance of being a Johnson like cancer. Need to cut ties now and get something out of it ... I think Baldwin could take over that position and we won't miss Bowe so much if we could get someone good to replace him rather than just let him walk.

    6. D is good just needs guidance.

    7. And last ... that is what a real QB looks like .... NOT Cassel ... Brees... I know I can't expect to get a QB as good as Brees but even in the loss Brees showed what a real QB looked like.
    I know your biased hatred towatds Cassel shows, but I am not sure what you saw from Breeze to say that is what a real QB looks like. Seems to me that his interception to Routt was a very horrible ball and after that pass he looked worse than Cassel even thought about looking.

    I like Breeze, but he played horrible and if you think different. You really need to take off those anti Cassel hating glasses for a while. They both stunk it up out there.

  8. #397
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I know your biased hatred towatds Cassel shows, but I am not sure what you saw from Breeze to say that is what a real QB looks like. Seems to me that his interception to Routt was a very horrible ball and after that pass he looked worse than Cassel even thought about looking.

    I like Breeze, but he played horrible and if you think different. You really need to take off those anti Cassel hating glasses for a while. They both stunk it up out there.
    This. Brees had someting like 7 or 8 straight incompletions. And the ball routt picked off was a bad bad ball.

  9. #398
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ...Excited about our first "W"!


  10. #399
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    1,771
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    If anything the Refs helped the Chiefs. There is no such rule in the rule book about giving yourself up because of injury allowing you to fumble a ball without contact except for intentionally taking a Knee. Everyone looked up the rule book from the local media and that fumble by McCluster was a TD for the Saints. Since the Refs blew the whistle the best they could do is give them the ball.

    The reversed dropped pass that was originally a TD, could have gone either way. I thought it was a catch until they showed one more angle aftre the ruling. That was clearly in favor of the Chiefs.

    The QB does not have to be on the ground for a Ref to call it a sack. If anything, the REF was declaring it a Safety for the Chief pre-maturely trying to help the Chiefs get the safety. It was not until the whistle was blown that the Chiefs recovered the ball and if it was not for the Whistle the Chiefs may not have recovered it as the it squirted out and a Saints player was right there but stopped at the sound of the whistle.

    The Draughns fumble for a return was the only WTF call I was wondering about because it was clear he was down, but by then they were probably a little whistle shy and were letting things play out. It was reversed as expected.

    The Refs may have not called a fluent game, but the calls were correct except for one missed call hitting Bowe low while he was defenseless.
    yea and the ground cant cause a fumble either..

  11. #400
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,875
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    yea and the ground cant cause a fumble either..
    The ground can cause a fumble if the runner is not downed by contact.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Similar Threads

  1. Official Chiefs vs. Bills Game Day Thread 09-16-12
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 11:11 PM
  2. Official Chiefs vs. Falcons Game Day Thread 9-9-12
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 291
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 08:46 PM
  3. Official Chiefs (6-8) vs. Raiders (7-7) Game Day Thread
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 07:11 PM
  4. ***Official Chiefs vs Chargless Game Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:19 PM
  5. *** Official Saints vs. Chiefs thread ***
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 01:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •