Thread: Kendrick Lewis

Default Kendrick Lewis

I searched around the internet, but can't seem to find anything. I read a a couple weeks ago he would be ready for the Chargers game. Has anyone heard anything? It would be great to have him back.

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    I searched around the internet, but can't seem to find anything. I read a a couple weeks ago he would be ready for the Chargers game. Has anyone heard anything? It would be great to have him back.
    News | Kendrick Lewis | Kansas City Chiefs | NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Kendrick Lewis: News and Notes

Sep 27 FS Kendrick Lewis appears to be very close to returning to the game-day roster from the shoulder injury he suffered on August 18. Lewis has been in the defense for more snaps on Wednesday and Thursday than at any time since he suffered the injury. If he does not return for the Chargers this Sunday, then it appears without a setback he will be able to go the next Sunday against Baltimore.

News

Thank you

What bothers me about Lewis. I saw the hit he made that hurt him. He made a very sold hit on a running back and his shoulder just gave away. I fear that his shoulder was not ready for the contact he gave it, and I doubt it is now.

I certainly think he will mentally shy away from hitting hard with that shoulder.