Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fescoe Rants on Chiefs!

Default Fescoe Rants on Chiefs!

Anybody else hear this yesterday? Holy Crap, I couldn't have said it any better myself.

FOX Sports Video - Epic rant by KC radio host

Hallelujah! Glad this guy gets it, now if he could make the Hunt family get it, the GM get it, the coaches, and players get it...... We might get somewhere. We need to fire Puoli immediately after the end of the season unless some miracle happens. Then force him to take Cassel with him to the next team he plans on destroying!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

I think if we get rid of Cassel and get a true QB we will be okay heck even Orton would be better after the team did play for him last year. maybe the players know we can not do anything with cassel as QB and are just playing out the season.

Think he summed up what myself and a lot other chiefs fans are thinking. I was having a read on his twitter and its 6824 days since we won a play off game, depressing.

It's hard to hear, but glad he said it. Glad someone said what I wish I could say to thousands.

Meh.

Congrats to him for getting the organization on NFL Live. This pretty much sums up why I pay for satellite radio with no hosts.

"They should make prisoners watch the Chiefs". That's funny stuff. There has been a complete lack of effort by this defense so far this year. The knock on Romeo has always been that he was a players coach an does not do a good job of motivating players.

For me, it's not just THAT we lost, it's HOW we lost. Neither game was as close as the scoreboard would lead you to believe, and that is saying A LOT considering they were both blowout losses.

I wish the players had to listen to this on the locker room today. Something/someone needs to motivate them to go play like they actually give a ****!
    Last edited by Coach; 09-21-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    "They should make prisoners watch the Chiefs". That's funny stuff. There has been a complete lack of effort by this defense so far this year. The knock on Romeo has always been that he was a players coach an does not do a good job of motivating players.

For me, it's not just THAT we lost, it's HOW we lost. Neither game was as close as the scoreboard would lead you to believe, and that is saying A LOT considering they were both blowout losses.

I wish the players had to listen to this on the locker room today. Something/someone needs to motivate them to go play like they actually give a ****!
    Romeo as DC is responsible for 10 blowout losses in the last 22 games. I know the offense didnt' help much either, but at some point you have to take some responsibility. some of those blowouts were to teams like winless Miami, and twice to the lions. He might be a great guy, good teacher, but he's not a coach! Never has been.

fescoe is an idiot. Every show he blows everything out of the water trying to stir the pot to get people to respond specially if it involved KU VS MU. He makes bigger deals out of everything than what is really there.

I find it funny that He is getting more attention in the National Media than the Chiefs actually are.

I thought I was the only one that pissed off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast