Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Guess who's leading the NFL in offense

Default Guess who's leading the NFL in offense

Who dat with the number one offense in the NFL?

2012 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game

Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?

2012 NFL Team Rushing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game

The most important stat in football= turnover differential. We can pile uo 500 yards of offense every game and still lose if we don't stop turning the damn ball over. One turner can equate to a 14 point swing.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    That was against the Falcons though and we all know they have been looking pretty good. I just hope he doesnt show up needing to prove himself like Charles did last week.
    The Falcons, actually, are just below us in rush yards/game on defense. We are allowing 122.7/game the Falcons are allowing 128.7/game.
    If our D plays like last week, it will not matter. They need to play with confidence and like NJChief says "a couple of turnovers" will not hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    The most important stat in football= turnover differential. We can pile uo 500 yards of offense every game and still lose if we don't stop turning the damn ball over. One turner can equate to a 14 point swing.
    ABSOLUTELY!

It is difficult to hold onto the ball while looking to throw it. But Cassel HAS TO get better at it, with some help from the pass protection.

And the defense needs to be able to produce some turnovers too.

There are a couple of reasons not to hyperventilate while jumping for joy regarding the Chiefs beating the Saints.

At 0-2 it was a must win game for both teams, I referred to this game through the week as 'the battle of who wants it least'.

It's debatable which team had more on the line. The Saints while 0-2 atleast showed up to play in both of their games. The Chiefs at 0-2 had only showed up to play 2 quarters of football. The Saints have every excuse in the world giving them permission to lose games, the Chiefs had every expectation of being legit this year.

In a clutch, must win game, the Offense could only muster 6 field goals and 1 TD against a defense designed around a bend don't break philosophy. The Saints are HAPPY to give up field goals because their offense typically throws up 40 or more points a game.

Cassel must go, and this win only delays that inevitability.

So no, sorry, this isn't the coming out party all the fans hope for, it's just the continuation of the implosion of the Saints.

I HOPE the Chiefs do well and I HOPE that they win every time they take the field. I am a Chiefs fan, I pull for them every week and no matter how many times they break my heart I keep coming back like an abused spouse.

However, having faith in a professional sports team is just a laughable concept. People need to reserve their faith for the deity of thier choosing, not a commericial endeavor.

I'll go to my grave with a red and gold coffen, so I'm not just ripping on this team because it's fun. But in the past 2 years, when you've given up 30+ points 12 or more times, with what is supposed to be a "great" defensive minded coach, you've got problems. They Suck!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234