Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess who's leading the NFL in offense

Default Guess who's leading the NFL in offense

Who dat with the number one offense in the NFL?

2012 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game

Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?

2012 NFL Team Rushing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Hey, the Chiefs had a great half! Who can deny?!? Defense decided to show up. Come on. The score was 24-SIX. Everyone was saying more of the same. People were saying they were going to go do other stuff with thier Sunday. Qb played horrible but played with heart. Love
    this line! But he played HORRIBLE. Yes, savor this win. We have needed SOMETHING to enjoy. Hell, I told people I thought it was the game of the year, so far. You really couldnt ask for a more entertaining game. I was jumping off my couch like a crazed idiot! Yes, 6 field goals are better than NO field goals. But thats SIX times you couldnt finish the deal. Projecting out past this magical game, we better exucute better. That was 35 potential points(not counting overtime field goal) that we had to settle for 15.
    I just saw someone post that those figures were pretty skewed and then the sarcasm replies came back at that statement so I basically posted that those numbers dont mean S*** if youre not executing all the way through to the endzone.
    1st in total rushing, 1st in total passing....1-2.
    Your entitled to your opinion but when a majority of post on this forum becomes negative regardless of the reasons, it becomes a cancer feeding other peoples doubts and then they post hate adding to the cancer and then it angers people who don't want to hear the constant whinning adding more anger. Then people are so blinded by the hate and anger they fail to grasp reality. The team is what it is. Complaining and whinning about it does nothing but create a hostile environment when everyone appears to want the same goal. There is nothing the whiners can do to fix it, except embrace the team as it is and hope they can improve.

Cassel did play bad. He still did enough to help the team win. While they did not score Td's, they are a heck of a lot closer to narrowing down things they need to work on instead of it being everything. While it was only one half of football the Defense showed signs that they can shut down a high powered offense and have things they can build on. The team did not quit like they did the last two weeks. They came togehter as a Team in all three phases and won a game.

Am I optomistic that they will beat the Chargers. NO, but there are signs now that they can.

Well, I totally agree with having faith in the Chiefs. I just call it like I see it. It was one of those sweet wins that you savor for 24 hours and then remind yourself to stay cautiously optomistic. Been a fan for many years. Got great season tickets that I cherish. But im gonna a realist. Yes, they earned 2 quarters of admiration from me. But it was only 4 quarters ago that commentators were saying it sure looked like the team has decided to quit. Thats the worst accusation of all. I think it took a city to scream "Ive had it!" all week to realize to pick it up. I dont think ive ever heard such a collective apathy and anger towards this organization, as I had heard last week. So forgive us skeptics this week. Cautious is the key word

Yeah I am hoping they win the next to games IF they do that I still think they can make the playoffs because we beat a rival team then we beat a playoff team. If they lose both games I think we will be back in trouble.

I think we can beat the Chargers. They didn't look any better then us against the Falcons. We have momentum and we're playing at home. I just hope the play calling improves by mixing it up more. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I swear, I read through the Saints Chief official thread yesterday after the game was over and almost every post was some kind of negative cancer feeding BS about how much this teams sucks.

Now, there is a post that had we saw last year may would have been over joyed. Then the first 5 post are negative Cancer Feeding post discrediting it.

Yes, they are not scoring TD's No they did it against the Falcons starters and against the crumby NEW ARLeNS saints..

If people cant find anything positive to say about their team. Why Care....

I can tell you the volume of members posting on this site appears to have decreased over the years and I think it is because people just get tired reading all the hate...

Geez people we just won a game we shouldn 't have by playing with heart. Yes the QB played horrible. But he played with heart and made plays when they mattered. Yes, our Coach played to tie and not win. Yes the defense looked horrible the first half. Yes the refs are replacements.

Despite all that they still won. Just imagine what they will do if those things get turned around. Stop your whining becuase that is not what being a Chiefs fan used to be.
    Couldn't have said it better, well done! REP

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    I think we can beat the Chargers. They didn't look any better then us against the Falcons. We have momentum and we're playing at home. I just hope the play calling improves by mixing it up more. GO CHIEFS!

Didn't look any better than us they looked way worse than us. We competed for 3 quarters with the falcons had we not missed that field goal who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Didn't look any better than us they looked way worse than us. We competed for 3 quarters with the falcons had we not missed that field goal who knows.
    Is Ryan Mathews going to be back for that game or is he still out?

If we can start throwing some quick slant passes and run that will open up the long ball.. I dont know why we dont throw more of the quick slant stuff..heck thats usually what torches our DB's all the frikin time. I know having DMC in would help, but we didnt do it when he was in the game?????

Love the heart Bowe showed us, lets carry it over Bowe.. Baldwin made some nice plays as well.. Now if we can get matt to lower his passes a bit and get some accuracy on balls over 25yd's we could really start putting points on the board.
    I'd save Charles for end of 2nd qtr and 2nd half..wear out the D with other backs first..give the rookie a shot. Charles has always done better late in games.

Our O-line just needs to do what its been doing giving matt 3-7seconds a play.. I'd love to see some Moeaki in this game as well..

Thats just some thoughts I have....thanks for reading..

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Is Ryan Mathews going to be back for that game or is he still out?
    He played this week and had a fumble in the red zone that was there only real scoring opportunity. he had 60 yards rushing. So hes back but i think hes in the doghouse.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    He played this week and had a fumble in the red zone that was there only real scoring opportunity. he had 60 yards rushing. So hes back but i think hes in the doghouse.
    That was against the Falcons though and we all know they have been looking pretty good. I just hope he doesnt show up needing to prove himself like Charles did last week.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast