Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess who's leading the NFL in offense

Default Guess who's leading the NFL in offense

Who dat with the number one offense in the NFL?

2012 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game

Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?

2012 NFL Team Rushing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    But The Saints scored TDS BABY!!!!!!!!

Yeah, on only 288 total yards! Wheres a field goal when you need one?;-D
    Last edited by KCraised; 09-25-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Paper stats are great but I'll be much more pleased when that starts translating into a nice winning streak for us.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Yeah, on only 288 total yards! Wheres a field goal when you need one?;-D
    And the scoreboard SAYS.............

1 TD and 5 FGs beats 3 TDs and 1 FG.

Look.... It would be better to score.TDs.

But leading the team down the field for five FGs is not bad. And having the defense eliminate you from a game in the third quarter does not eliminate when you throw a pair.of TDs afterward.

When the defense is broken,.as it had been, then the defense is where the complaints go.

ThEN.... When we win, go.ahead and blame the QB.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And the scoreboard SAYS.............

1 TD and 5 FGs beats 3 TDs and 1 FG.

Look.... It would be better to score.TDs.

But leading the team down the field for five FGs is not bad. And having the defense eliminate you from a game in the third quarter does not eliminate when you throw a pair.of TDs afterward.

When the defense is broken,.as it had been, then the defense is where the complaints go.

ThEN.... When we win, go.ahead and blame the QB.
    Yup! I don't care how we win as long as we win!

I don't disagree about needing TDs and not FGs, I even said it yesterday, but to say the yards are coming against 2nd string players is not right, when the most yards came against a team that was supposed to walk over the Chiefs that went into overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Well, I hope they continue at this pace in both total yards and rushing and continue to gather momentum as the season goes on and increase their win total each week. Go Chiefs!
    Thank you for understanding the point of this thread.

Beautiful sight.

I swear, I read through the Saints Chief official thread yesterday after the game was over and almost every post was some kind of negative cancer feeding BS about how much this teams sucks.

Now, there is a post that had we saw last year may would have been over joyed. Then the first 5 post are negative Cancer Feeding post discrediting it.

Yes, they are not scoring TD's No they did it against the Falcons starters and against the crumby NEW ARLeNS saints..

If people cant find anything positive to say about their team. Why Care....

I can tell you the volume of members posting on this site appears to have decreased over the years and I think it is because people just get tired reading all the hate...

Geez people we just won a game we shouldn 't have by playing with heart. Yes the QB played horrible. But he played with heart and made plays when they mattered. Yes, our Coach played to tie and not win. Yes the defense looked horrible the first half. Yes the refs are replacements.

Despite all that they still won. Just imagine what they will do if those things get turned around. Stop your whining becuase that is not what being a Chiefs fan used to be.

Well said Seek.

A little negatitivity is healthy and normal but the mindless hate is tough to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I swear, I read through the Saints Chief official thread yesterday after the game was over and almost every post was some kind of negative cancer feeding BS about how much this teams sucks.

Now, there is a post that had we saw last year may would have been over joyed. Then the first 5 post are negative Cancer Feeding post discrediting it.

Yes, they are not scoring TD's No they did it against the Falcons starters and against the crumby NEW ARLeNS saints..

If people cant find anything positive to say about their team. Why Care....

I can tell you the volume of members posting on this site appears to have decreased over the years and I think it is because people just get tired reading all the hate...

Geez people we just won a game we shouldn 't have by playing with heart. Yes the QB played horrible. But he played with heart and made plays when they mattered. Yes, our Coach played to tie and not win. Yes the defense looked horrible the first half. Yes the refs are replacements.

Despite all that they still won. Just imagine what they will do if those things get turned around. Stop your whining becuase that is not what being a Chiefs fan used to be.
    Hey, the Chiefs had a great half! Who can deny?!? Defense decided to show up. Come on. The score was 24-SIX. Everyone was saying more of the same. People were saying they were going to go do other stuff with thier Sunday. Qb played horrible but played with heart. Love
    this line! But he played HORRIBLE. Yes, savor this win. We have needed SOMETHING to enjoy. Hell, I told people I thought it was the game of the year, so far. You really couldnt ask for a more entertaining game. I was jumping off my couch like a crazed idiot! Yes, 6 field goals are better than NO field goals. But thats SIX times you couldnt finish the deal. Projecting out past this magical game, we better exucute better. That was 35 potential points(not counting overtime field goal) that we had to settle for 15.
    I just saw someone post that those figures were pretty skewed and then the sarcasm replies came back at that statement so I basically posted that those numbers dont mean S*** if youre not executing all the way through to the endzone.
    1st in total rushing, 1st in total passing....1-2.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast