Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's being said about Damon Huard in a "Fins" BB

Default What's being said about Damon Huard in a "Fins" BB

http://www.miamidolphins.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6439

Default Re: What's being said about Damon Huard in a "Fins" BB

What I got out of that board was, He was as good today as he was when he left, but the starting job was political and Damon didn't play politics, well if that is the way Miamni wants to run things, I guess their loss is our gain, GO DAMON :hammer: THEM DOLPHINS !!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Hey, that was the great DW for ya!

Nothing was gonna displace his golden boy! Ole Jug Eared Noodle Arm himself:

Jay "Call me Dan" Fiedler

Huard never stood a chance with DW at the helm. Neither did most other QB's we took a look at in that time. They'd always fill in while Noodle Boy was injured (usually falling over one of his own linemen) but no matter how well they played they'd be back on the bench as soon as he was available again.

Very unfair on Damon. Any chance the same thing will happen in KC when Green suits up again?

Shady wrote:
    Hey, that was the great DW for ya!

Nothing was gonna displace his golden boy! Ole Jug Eared Noodle Arm himself:

Jay "Call me Dan" Fiedler

Huard never stood a chance with DW at the helm. Neither did most other QB's we took a look at in that time. They'd always fill in while Noodle Boy was injured (usually falling over one of his own linemen) but no matter how well they played they'd be back on the bench as soon as he was available again.

Very unfair on Damon. Any chance the same thing will happen in KC when Green suits up again?

Possibly; the only difference here is that Trent Green ain't no noodle arm. :-D

ROFL!!!

Hell, even my mom has a better throwing arm than "The Noodle"!!! He he :-D

Shady wrote:
    ROFL!!!

Hell, even my mom has a better throwing arm than "The Noodle"!!! He he :-D

You're alright Shady! An non-homer Fin fan. :pint:

I would say that No matter who the Dolphins started at quarterback, they were doomed from the star. Pass-protection hasn't been so much as average in Miami for over almost a decade. They never had the offensive structure to encourage successful quarterback play. I believe that Nick Saban is starting to get the Dolphins offense going.

I,also, think that they would have gotten rolling earlier, had they started Harrington to start the season. Culpepper has been the ugliest starting quarterback that I have ever seen in the N.F.L. since Randy Moss left him. I don't claim to know why that is, but he is indecisive in passing, as well as running, or scrambling. I accredit their poor start, this season, to Culpepper, and Sabans decision to keep playing him.

They will be tough to stop for the Chiefs' defense, and with a strong "D" of their own,they won't lay down at home. The Chiefs will need to score often to win this game......

Chiefs 34 - Dolphins 27.

If the Chiefs give up 27 points to the dolphins, I would be pretty disappointed. eh...scratch that..I'd be VERY disappointed. As long as the Chiefs protect the ball and win the turnover battle, I see a Chiefs win in our future. I'll say 27-13.

Alot of people have accepted that the Dolphins are a subpar football team this season. I have fealt, since the preseason, that Culpepper would make the Dolphins offense stuggle. Couple that with the fact that Harrington threw for three touchdowns against, what I believe is, the best defense in the N.F.L., and the Phins become a very good team.

There are no givens in the NFL; we will have to earn the win. That being said; I believe that if we just pay attention to basic details and continue to cut down on the mental errors then we should come away with yet another road win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast