Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: i really miss orton

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default i really miss orton


    0 Not allowed!
    that's my rant for the day....i miss kyle orton and what could have been if he was our qb..matt cassel is like beating a dead

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I miss Trent Green.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,481
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I miss Trent Green.
    So do I

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    231
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Crennel Throws Support Behind Cassel - Arrowhead Addict - A Kansas City Chiefs Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more
    "I know there’s going to be some questions about the QB. I’m staying with the QB, and I stayed with him during the course of the game. And we’re going to stay with him going forward. For the moment. So that’s what we’re going to do."
    Does that make anyone else wonder if they are debating about benching him?

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Crennel Throws Support Behind Cassel - Arrowhead Addict - A Kansas City Chiefs Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more
    "I know there’s going to be some questions about the QB. I’m staying with the QB, and I stayed with him during the course of the game. And we’re going to stay with him going forward. For the moment. So that’s what we’re going to do."
    Does that make anyone else wonder if they are debating about benching him?
    I think that speaks to a lack of faith in Quinn more than anything. Honestly we don't have a better option. It's like choosing a head or nut punch.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    so no one else thinks things would have been different had we signed kyle orton? I certainly do. Even shannon sharp said matt cassel can't play football. it's the truth

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    so no one else thinks things would have been different had we signed kyle orton? I certainly do. Even shannon sharp said matt cassel can't play football. it's the truth
    Pioli didn't want any competition against his $60 million QB, therefore Orton goes. Another Pioli screw-up in an attempt to cover up another Pioli mistake.
    SHUT IT

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I liked him alot. He wasnt scared to throw downfield at all. Hell, i think he would rather, every play!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    231
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I think that speaks to a lack of faith in Quinn more than anything. Honestly we don't have a better option. It's like choosing a head or nut punch.
    I am being hopeful for Quinn... but we are probably just going to be drafting a QB for next year :(

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    With RAC throwing the "for the moment" in there it's possible we will see Brady someday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey, what did I miss??
    By hardcorechiefsfan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:51 AM
  2. I miss...
    By Canada in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 06:55 PM
  3. Did you miss me?
    By Polleo Pit Man in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 09:40 AM
  4. We miss you DT!!
    By Canada in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 02:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •