Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My yard thanks you Chiefs!!

Default My yard thanks you Chiefs!!

Looks like I am going to be doing a lot more yard work on Sundays. I have not given up, just more given in. I love this team and always will, but the last couple of years it has not loved me back. So, I will listen to the Fox broadcasts, I will read this site, but no longer will I hang on this team to the point of madness I have been. I have realized that the Chiefs are who they are, a team that will never get it. I am not blaming the owner, the GM, the Coach, I don't care who, it is what it is. But, having a game ruin my week is not worth it anymore. I live in the Show-Me state, and they are going to have to Show-Me. Lastly, Go Chiefs and lets hope they get it turned around.

Watch out before someone calls you a bandwagon fan :p

Nothing bandwagon about it! As a fan it's your job to say NO. You, we, all deserve better. As they are all too quick to say; "it's a business", well that's right it is. and you have to show the tough love to this business. They need to earn our respect and work hard to keep it. This organization just can't seem to make a good decision. So we'll do yard work, enjoy our families, hope the Chiefs pull it together, and not let their failures disrupt our wonderful lives.

All I want is a playoff win in the wildcard we can even lose the divisional game right after I just want one post season win.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Nothing bandwagon about it! As a fan it's your job to say NO. You, we, all deserve better. As they are all too quick to say; "it's a business", well that's right it is. and you have to show the tough love to this business. They need to earn our respect and work hard to keep it. This organization just can't seem to make a good decision. So we'll do yard work, enjoy our families, hope the Chiefs pull it together, and not let their failures disrupt our wonderful lives.
    Well said.

There is nothing bandwagon about any Kansas City Sports team fans. I mean, the freaking Royals have not BEEN to the playoffs in almost 30 years and people go to the games, The Chiefs have not won a playoff game since 93 or 4 and there is no shortage of folks laying down $30 to park and watch. But these teams HAVE to start to want it as bad as the fans do, I just don't see them wanting too.

great post and i agree. Usually games like today could ruin my sunday. Not anymore. I had a great day today and i juSt accept that the chiefs are not who i thought they were. I never felt this way before. as long as cassel is qb. It wont be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I watched the game and THEN did yard work. Amazing how quick you can get a yard mowed and manicured when youre blowing off steam...lol
    Yeah, I love the Chiefs and always will. But they aren't grandfathered in and operating on immunity. If they suck, they suck. Im not gonna be someone that calls you out as a non fan and point out I should be keying on the 1% of things that are working and sweep the other 99% failure under the rug. No blinders on here. They SUCK. But i'll be watching the Baltimore game, just like the rest;)

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    I watched the game and THEN did yard work. Amazing how quick you can get a yard mowed and manicured when youre blowing off steam...lol
    Yeah, I love the Chiefs and always will. But they aren't grandfathered in and operating on immunity. If they suck, they suck. Im not gonna be someone that calls you out as a non fan and point out I should be keying on the 1% of things that are working and sweep the other 99% failure under the rug. No blinders on here. They SUCK. But i'll be watching the Baltimore game, just like the rest;)
    Nice to see positive comments on here....

I always watch my Chiefs - through thick and thin.
    SHUT IT

I haven't missed a game since I don't know when. Win or lose I watch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast