Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If Quinn cant start....

Default If Quinn cant start....

What FA QB or possible backup would you like the chiefs to try out. I say David Garrard he had some good seasons and got injured and hasnt really had a shot since...

Cassel isn't even a CFL QB. One solution, run the ball on every play :s

Quote Originally Posted by IslandKing77 View Post
    You obviously let Quinn play. If he doesn't get better as the season progresses you give the last few games to Stanzi.

If he is also terribad, then you can place the end result in front of Pioli and run all 3 of them out of town.

Why would Manning give serious consideration to an organization with Scott Pioli at the helm? Seriously, with the bull **** he pulled with Haley why would he? Oh, that's right he didn't, and that's why.

On the positive side, only 5 more games until Daboll figures out how to call the offense to match the personnel.
    Bull$%&@ with Haley? That was a disfunctional family to begin with, don't bring Haley into this you will lose credibility. Haley had no business as our headcoach, period.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Bull$%&@ with Haley? That was a disfunctional family to begin with, don't bring Haley into this you will lose credibility. Haley had no business as our headcoach, period.
    I honestly can't believe, that with the resources available to the management of this franchise, they haven't found a HC that is capable of giving us a winning season in the last 7 friggin years! (winning season = at least 1 playoff game.)

Sure you can say that Haley got us to the playoffs but was it really Haley or was it Weiss calling the shots behind the scenes that ultimately got us there? Sure seems funny that as soon as Weiss took another job our offensive production went down the drain and we managed to lay an egg in that playoff game against the Ravens.

I've been a fan of this team for a long time and I've spent a helluva lot of money on them but no more. Until they prove to be a team worth watching I'm done spending any money to go to their games. I'll watch on TV for a couple more weeks as Romeo and Cassel totally EFF the season away and my football for the year will be over. Last weeks game was excruciating to watch, I can't force myself to go through that very many more times.

At this point I'm more willing to spend my money on the banner than on the team.
    Last edited by reded; 10-03-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I guess where you work you'd be fine with your boss listening in on your phone calls and the 'private' conversations you have in your office.

Personally I'd rather not work under those conditions, but to each their own.

We will never know what kind of coaching job Haley could have done because he was never given the opportunity to run with it. Coulda been worse, coulda been better, but we'll never know.

The point is that a QB looking to coast into the end of his career and try to pick up one more SB win along the way is not going to choose an organization with the kind of reputation the Chiefs now have thanks to Pioli.

I actually would prefer to have a Coach with the fire that Haley had and would light a fire under your ars like he did Matt Cassel last year. I'm not digging Crennel's soft style. Players aren't responding. Proven coaches have strong leadership skills and attitude that players need. Specially ours.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234