Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If Quinn cant start....

Default If Quinn cant start....

What FA QB or possible backup would you like the chiefs to try out. I say David Garrard he had some good seasons and got injured and hasnt really had a shot since...

At this point all of these QB's are better then Cassel IMO. He has 4 fumbles and 7 Intercetions in 4 games! I'll take campbell over him in a heart beat at this point.

Also hasnt lead the team on an opening TD drive since 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Matt Flynn might have been a good PU. Not sure why he isn't starting in Seattle. I know he was banged up for awhile...
    He completed less than 50% of his passes and didn't have a td. Russel wilson kicked our arse. That qb from Louisiana Monroe. Beat arkansas lost to clemson and baylor barely and is in the top 5 qb rating in college against stiff competititon.

I'm in the Stanzi camp. I'd rather spend the year finding out what we've got in Stanzi than watching the same season play out that we've seen the last 8 years. At least we could develop a QB... either that or trade Cassel for Moore in Miami. Miami wants a good backup for Tannehill and they'll get one in Cassel. Meanwhile, KC will get a QB who has the potential to start in this league and be successful.

I say bring back Marty..

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I'm in the Stanzi camp. I'd rather spend the year finding out what we've got in Stanzi than watching the same season play out that we've seen the last 8 years. At least we could develop a QB... either that or trade Cassel for Moore in Miami. Miami wants a good backup for Tannehill and they'll get one in Cassel. Meanwhile, KC will get a QB who has the potential to start in this league and be successful.
    If Cassel continues this trend this week, then I will be on board with making a trade. I dont think Quinn or Stanzi could be an answer. The only other options I could see would be trading for Moore, or Skelton (AZ). With the Cards being 4-0, they may welcome losing the QB controversy.

Trade deadline is the Tuesday after Week 8.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I think we should bring back Thigpen! Hey, Croyle is still looking for a job!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by OMGLadyGaga View Post
    The Chiefs are embarrassing they really are. Today's performance and effort was inexcusable. The Chargers are not THAT good, and we seem to make everyone look like SB contenders. The only reason nobody is laughing at us is that nobody even cares enough about us, we are an irrelevant franchise in America's favorite sport. Sad, Mr. Hunt doesn't deserve this before he left us he did everything in his power to make sure KC was respected and held in high regard, now we're not even important enough to be laughingstocks.

Sorry about that rant, ummmm Cassel sucks we know this. Either draft a qb in next year's draft or now that RG3 is confirmed GOAT then maybe trade for Kirk Cousins or something. But something needs to be done, I would settle for Quinn for now.
    ^^Right there is the best option, IMHO.

I'd be willing to trade straight across for Romo at this point. Give them both a fresh start.

You obviously let Quinn play. If he doesn't get better as the season progresses you give the last few games to Stanzi.

If he is also terribad, then you can place the end result in front of Pioli and run all 3 of them out of town.

Why would Manning give serious consideration to an organization with Scott Pioli at the helm? Seriously, with the bull **** he pulled with Haley why would he? Oh, that's right he didn't, and that's why.

On the positive side, only 5 more games until Daboll figures out how to call the offense to match the personnel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast