Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If Quinn cant start....

Default If Quinn cant start....

What FA QB or possible backup would you like the chiefs to try out. I say David Garrard he had some good seasons and got injured and hasnt really had a shot since...

The Chiefs are embarrassing they really are. Today's performance and effort was inexcusable. The Chargers are not THAT good, and we seem to make everyone look like SB contenders. The only reason nobody is laughing at us is that nobody even cares enough about us, we are an irrelevant franchise in America's favorite sport. Sad, Mr. Hunt doesn't deserve this before he left us he did everything in his power to make sure KC was respected and held in high regard, now we're not even important enough to be laughingstocks.

Sorry about that rant, ummmm Cassel sucks we know this. Either draft a qb in next year's draft or now that RG3 is confirmed GOAT then maybe trade for Kirk Cousins or something. But something needs to be done, I would settle for Quinn for now.

We could bring on Aaron Rodgers as competition to Cassel and it would still be Cassels job. Pioli isn't gonna let anyone take the job from Cassel, regardless of how much of an improvement they are. Keep sucking Matt, there's no pressure to get better, or win!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

IMO Matt Cassel is the luckiest man in the world. There is no other employer in the world who would pay a person that much money to suck that F'n bad!

I wish Pioli were my boss!!

I've always been a Vince Young fan, wouldn't mind him being given a chance in KC to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    I've always been a Vince Young fan, wouldn't mind him being given a chance in KC to be honest.
    Option play with Charles and Young.. or any running QB.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    manning, cambel, henne, jarrard, mccoy, orton, shT even tebow. Not to mention the potential draft picks we could have pickd. Cyrus gray finaly played today. where has he been.
    Campbell is no better than Cassell. Supposedly we tried to go after Manning and he wasnt interested. Henne, Garrard, McCoy, Tebow ... seriously, they are all proven to be BAD QBs. Orton was as good as Cassell, moved it down the field and couldnt put it in the endzone.

Default Stanzi

Start Ricky Stanzi...Quinn had his chance in Cleveland and blew it...give Stanzi a chance...like people have said...whats the worst that could happen, we get a better draft pick?

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Who was available to us that was so awesome?
    Matt Flynn might have been a good PU. Not sure why he isn't starting in Seattle. I know he was banged up for awhile...
    SHUT IT

I say as long as were in the playoff hunt Cassel stays. As soon as we fall out, let Stanzi sling it and see what hes got.

seriously?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast