Thread: Jagshemash!

Default Jagshemash!

Hey there Chiefs fans!

UK Phin here dropping in to say hello. Chiefster called by our board earlier inviting us to say "Hi" before this weekends game so thought I'd sign up and see how things were going.

Wish I could say that our season was unpredicatable but feel free to call by our site and check out a few of the threads that were treating the "Super Bowl Contenders" stories with great hilarity and skepticism.

Hope all is well. I'll drop a few posts in to the "Smack Talk" thread but feel free to come and visit over at

www.miamidolphins.co.uk

There aren't many of us but we're an easy going crowd... mostly... :-P

Default Re: Jagshemash!

Shady wrote:
    Hey there Chiefs fans!

UK Phin here dropping in to say hello. Chiefster called by our board earlier inviting us to say "Hi" before this weekends game so thought I'd sign up and see how things were going.

Wish I could say that our season was unpredicatable but feel free to call by our site and check out a few of the threads that were treating the "Super Bowl Contenders" stories with great hilarity and skepticism.

Hope all is well. I'll drop a few posts in to the "Smack Talk" thread but feel free to come and visit over at

www.miamidolphins.co.uk

There aren't many of us but we're an easy going crowd... mostly... :-P
    Welcome aboard Shady! We're glad you dropped by! :pint:

I'll drink to that! :pint: <hic>

Shady wrote:
    I'll drink to that! :pint: <hic>
    Cheers! :pint: