Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sounds like the first shot of the fan revolution comes Sunday

Default Sounds like the first shot of the fan revolution comes Sunday

There is a group of fans on another forum who have taken a collection up to rent a banner plane for Sundays game.

Will it do any good? No.

I have to give them a little credit for at least trying to show their discontent.

Give them credit for what????? Turning on their team? If you were a Chiefs player and you saw that, would that help or hurt your attitude/performance?

To each his own, but its definitely not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Give them credit for what????? Turning on their team? If you were a Chiefs player and you saw that, would that help or hurt your attitude/performance?

I'm with Coach, as hard as I can be on this team in explaining what we need to do to win games, I am not being any harder on the team than what Crennell should be.

Ultimately, I would say put your money together for some words of encouragement for those who are struggling and see if that doesn't have a bigger impact.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

It is no different than 3/4 of the stadium walking out on the team in the middle of a game.

These are not Pop Warner kids we are talking about. These are men that are being paid a crap ton of money to play a game.

And turning on their team? Listen, I have been a fan for my whole life. But, this owner needs to take this team as seriously as everyone else. To him it is just a cash cow, the fans being pissed are the only thing that will get him to understand that change needs to happen.

All I want is for Cassel to GO or sit his *** on the bench. Everyone else on this team is playing up to there ability. I'm sure even the team knows it and won't take it personal. The defense did enough to keep us in the game on Sunday. Charles and Bowe did a heck of a job despite Charles two fumbles. CASSEL SUCKED the whole game!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    These are not Pop Warner kids we are talking about. These are men that are being paid a crap ton of money to play a game.

And turning on their team? Listen, I have been a fan for my whole life. But, this owner needs to take this team as seriously as everyone else. To him it is just a cash cow, the fans being pissed are the only thing that will get him to understand that change needs to happen.
    Excellent post! Why do they need friggin words of encouragement????? Isnt making millions encouraging enough? They are grown assed men, they dont need to be coddled. Play better!
    Last edited by KCraised; 10-02-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    All I want is for Cassel to GO or sit his *** on the bench. Everyone else on this team is playing up to there ability. I'm sure even the team knows it and won't take it personal. The defense did enough to keep us in the game on Sunday. Charles and Bowe did a heck of a job despite Charles two fumbles. CASSEL SUCKED the whole game!
    This week was the first game that Cassel was actually bad. And the fact is that the rest of this team is far worse.

The defense pulled it together for almost half a game, after we were down by 20...... Again.... The receivers batter passes away, including to the enemy... Our RBs fumbled three times.... And the o-line continued to struggle in pass protection.

It's hard to make a case for Cassel this week. He played poorly.

But, as always, the exaggeration is overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    This week was the first game that Cassel was actually bad. And the fact is that the rest of this team is far worse.

The defense pulled it together for almost half a game, after we were down by 20...... Again.... The receivers batter passes away, including to the enemy... Our RBs fumbled three times.... And the o-line continued to struggle in pass protection.

It's hard to make a case for Cassel this week. He played poorly.

But, as always, the exaggeration is overboard.
    Pitoitua played pretty well coming in as a backup. The HC/DC is still the biggest obsticle facing this team.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Pitoitua played pretty well coming in as a backup. The HC/DC is still the biggest obsticle facing this team.
    Agreed. But I still think they have a chance to turn it around.

Though I am seriously focused in on Romeo.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast