Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a question.

Default I have a question.

What is the Buddy List?

I noticed in the User Control Panel that there is this thing called Buddy List and want to know how it can benefit me.

I said good day!

Last edited by hermhater; 03-15-2008 at 12:56 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What is the Buddy List?

I noticed in the User Control Panel that there is this thing called Buddy List and want to know how it can benefit me.

I said good day!

First...you need a buddy. Call us when that happens!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    First...you need a buddy. Call us when that happens!!

Oh that was so funny.

Now answer my question.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Click on a users profile

Near the top of the page is a link entitled "Add to buddy list" that when clicked will allow you to do just that.

How it benefits you is a relevant issue. I guess it serves as a reminder as to who you have as a buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Click on a users profile

Near the top of the page is a link entitled "Add to buddy list" that when clicked will allow you to do just that.

How it benefits you is a relevant issue. I guess it serves as a reminder as to who you have as a buddy.
    I figured out how to add people to my buddy list, but what is the use of doing it?

(Besides reminding me who I clicked on.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Click on a users profile

Now that you told him that, is there any way of blocking someone from adding you to their buddy list?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Now that you told him that, is there any way of blocking someone from adding you to their buddy list?

Don't worry Canada, you can only add members that have put their location on the member map!

I was looking on that map and couldn't you...

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Don't worry Canada, you can only add members that have put their location on the member map!

I was looking on that map and couldn't you...

I have my own map...and it s bigger than yours!!

I have my own map...and it s bigger than yours!!
    Show off!

If you simply place that person on "ignore" then for you that person no longer exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast