Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thanks Refs

Default Thanks Refs

This one has me FREAKING pissed. They took 2 tds off the board. 2 just so the Ravens could FREAKING WIN With there BS.

The whistle didn't blow until after we had the ball in the endzone Flacco was not down they make up some BS reason to keep the ravens on the field. and these jokes thought they deserved a freaking raise. F%$@ them
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Don't put yourself in a position where the refs can change the game or whatever that saying is(maybe im thinking UFC, don't leave the match in the judges hands). But being a ATL Braves fan and KC Chiefs fan this week that statement is so true...we should of done more and not commit erros/turnovers. Such a terrible sports week for me. FSU lost aswell but Montana State won so thats always good.

If it was Ron Winter making the calls in your game, I feel your pain. The guy makes it rain yellow flags.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I cheered that he was out of the game once he was up and walking ... I do hope that it ends his career as a Chief and I won't apologize for that .. as a person I truly wish him the best and hope this doesn't affect his life outside the Chiefs at all. While he was on the ground that was a totally different story, I would never cheer when a person could be injured. Also I would have prayed for his safety and healing. Again .. Yes I cheered the change at QB, I wish it would not have had to happen with Cassel getting hurt but since this was the only way the change was going to be made I cheered once I saw that he was alive, not paralyzed and walking off the field ... Again I still feel that the best part was him walking off the field .. glad to see he was ok enough to walk and glad he didn't walk back on the field.
    Ok, sorry for the rather brash response but initially I thought you were saying you cheered for him getting hurt. As you said I liked that there was a QB change but not how it happened.

People that applauded Cassel getting hurt I would have straight up probably got in a fight with. Cheering someone that's been hurt is about as classless as a fan can be.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Ok, sorry for the rather brash response but initially I thought you were saying you cheered for him getting hurt. As you said I liked that there was a QB change but not how it happened.

People that applauded Cassel getting hurt I would have straight up probably got in a fight with. Cheering someone that's been hurt is about as classless as a fan can be.
    Agreed ... I don't want to see anyone hurt ... ever no matter what team. Matt don't go away hurt ... just go away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234