Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Refs

Default Thanks Refs

This one has me FREAKING pissed. They took 2 tds off the board. 2 just so the Ravens could FREAKING WIN With there BS.

The whistle didn't blow until after we had the ball in the endzone Flacco was not down they make up some BS reason to keep the ravens on the field. and these jokes thought they deserved a freaking raise. F%$@ them
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Temporarily closing this one down Matt just so that tempers can simmer down. I'll reopen it again later today since it's now after midnight.
    HOW DARE YOU CLOSE MY THREAD YOU POWER HUNGRY MOD.

But really the refs still suck
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Really? I call BS. The Chiefs sucked this weekend and you cannot blame the refs for freaking two field goals. We cannot expect to always have Cassel rush for over a hundred yards in the first half, we cannot turn the ball over three freaking times and expect to win. Complain about the refs all you want, but this team has to play better than they did today. Period
    The Chiefs dominated The Ravens from start to finish. The Ravens were downright out-classed.

I am not blaming the refs, though that was some seriously s***ty timing to blow that kind of call.

But The Chiefs were, by far, the better football team on the field Sunday.

But you are absolutely right. It was, as it was last week, the turnovers that cost us this game.

You know, here is what I think. If the roles had been reversed, you would have been thankful for this call. It was a judgement call and was called what it was.

I think this aligns very closely with the Braves/Cardinals game. The pathetic Braves fans would have been screaming for the infield fly if the Short Stop in that play had dropped the ball, picked it up and thrown a double play.

So no, I do not think that was a bad call, and while it would have changed the game for us. Cassel holding on to the fumble on the goal line would have changed it to.
    I am not sure, but it sounds like you are saying that you don't think it is a bad call because bad calls happen?

And perhaps a little I'll take that for a Cardinals' win anyday"?

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Single me out ... if your going to talk don't be a little ***** about it ... I want his career at least in KC over... I wan't him to have a great rest of his life but I want him away from this team.... If the management would cut him I wouldn't have to hope that he played this injury for more than what it is and took early retirement but that isn't the case. If he is cleared to play he is going to be put back in so Pioli doesn't have to admit he doesn't have a clue.
    If you stood up and actually cheered when Cassel got hurt then I'll call you out. The heck with Hayvern. Cheering for someone that's got hurt playing a game is about the most idiotic thing I've ever seen.

You have every right to be frustrated with Cassel's play. I am too and yes I wanted a change at QB. Did I want it at the expense of an injury? No. Would I cheer for someone that got hurt? No and if I saw you at the game doing that I figure we'd both get thrown out because I'd have told you to shut the **** up and then there'd have been a fight. Seriously, it's a game and wishing injury on someone because they aren't playing well is about the worst thing I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Single me out ... if your going to talk don't be a little ***** about it ... I want his career at least in KC over... I wan't him to have a great rest of his life but I want him away from this team.... If the management would cut him I wouldn't have to hope that he played this injury for more than what it is and took early retirement but that isn't the case. If he is cleared to play he is going to be put back in so Pioli doesn't have to admit he doesn't have a clue.
    Actually, I never singled anyone out. You must have a guilty concience. I was over in the game day thread and saw someone post that they hoped Cassel's career was over. I thought that was classless, clueless and pathetic, I voiced my opinion in general to all of those who thought that way. If it was you who posted that (I said I was done with that thread and I have not been back to see who it was) then perhaps I did single you out, but you are not by far the only one.

So I am sorry if you feel personally attacked by all of this, I honestly did not know who said it, but I will not apologize for what I said. I hope we all learn something from this.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    HOW DARE YOU CLOSE MY THREAD YOU POWER HUNGRY MOD.

But really the refs still suck

Muwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The Chiefs dominated The Ravens from start to finish. The Ravens were downright out-classed.

I am not blaming the refs, though that was some seriously s***ty timing to blow that kind of call.

But The Chiefs were, by far, the better football team on the field Sunday.

But you are absolutely right. It was, as it was last week, the turnovers that cost us this game.

I am not sure, but it sounds like you are saying that you don't think it is a bad call because bad calls happen?

And perhaps a little I'll take that for a Cardinals' win anyday"?
    Eh no disagreements, but I think Mike Metheny said it best (Cardinals Coach) "Yes it was a bad call that went our way, but we could have ended all of this had we just made the play!"

And I agree with that. So we can complain about the referee taking a touchdown or two away from us, (really the only questionable one was the Flacco fumble), but had we played cleanly then that one bad call would not have cost us the game.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I cheered and so what!! Do you think people were cheering and wanting to see someone really get hurt or die? No!! I cheered for the fact that change was coming! So get over yourselves and move on...

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    If you stood up and actually cheered when Cassel got hurt then I'll call you out. The heck with Hayvern. Cheering for someone that's got hurt playing a game is about the most idiotic thing I've ever seen.

You have every right to be frustrated with Cassel's play. I am too and yes I wanted a change at QB. Did I want it at the expense of an injury? No. Would I cheer for someone that got hurt? No and if I saw you at the game doing that I figure we'd both get thrown out because I'd have told you to shut the **** up and then there'd have been a fight. Seriously, it's a game and wishing injury on someone because they aren't playing well is about the worst thing I've ever heard.
    I cheered that he was out of the game once he was up and walking ... I do hope that it ends his career as a Chief and I won't apologize for that .. as a person I truly wish him the best and hope this doesn't affect his life outside the Chiefs at all. While he was on the ground that was a totally different story, I would never cheer when a person could be injured. Also I would have prayed for his safety and healing. Again .. Yes I cheered the change at QB, I wish it would not have had to happen with Cassel getting hurt but since this was the only way the change was going to be made I cheered once I saw that he was alive, not paralyzed and walking off the field ... Again I still feel that the best part was him walking off the field .. glad to see he was ok enough to walk and glad he didn't walk back on the field.

Eh no disagreements, but I think Mike Metheny said it best (Cardinals Coach) "Yes it was a bad call that went our way, but we could have ended all of this had we just made the play!"

And I agree with that. So we can complain about the referee taking a touchdown or two away from us, (really the only questionable one was the Flacco fumble), but had we played cleanly then that one bad call would not have cost us the game.
    Just to be clear I don't think that one play single handly cost us the game. When you turn the ball over that many times then you can't say that. But It did have a negative affect on our chances to win that game. They got a do over on one of there mistakes. We didn't. If we got a do over on Cassel's fumble at the 1 we might have one. I just hate they affected the outcome of that game.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    I cheered and so what!! Do you think people were cheering and wanting to see someone really get hurt or die? No!! I cheered for the fact that change was coming! So get over yourselves and move on...
    Atta boy.

Help dismiss the notion that Chiefs fans have class.

Chiefs fans have had a reputation for a long time, and now that is changed because of a minority who lack decency.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast