Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who should be are starting QB at Bucs?

Default Who should be are starting QB at Bucs?

1. Cassel
    2. Quinn
    3. Stanzi
    SHUT IT

We may have a quarterback controversy....
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    quinn. cassel is plaiing sooo timid, and his throws are being lofted into open recievers. Hes made sooo many mistakes that it's in his head, confidence is gone.

I liked the zip on the ball from quinn and he seemed to read his checkdowns quickly.
    I agree. This is the shakiest ive ever seen him. I think the dislike finally got to him. He is a mental ball of mush now.
    Start Quinn

Anywon butt Castle.

Quinn should start! The only head injury cassel has is the boo birds singing in his head! He blew it he had the opportunity to produce he didnt time to move on PERIOD!!!!

Uf had to close between them
    Cassel
    Stanzi
    Me
    My wife
    My son
    My daughter
    Quinn

u say cassel before quinn and stanzi. What a joke. Ur list is upside down. Rather see ur daughter in there before cassel.

Cassel. I'm sorry guys and gals. I can't blame cassel for our receivers not holding on to the ball and tipping it to defenders

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepychallenger View Post
    Cassel. I'm sorry guys and gals. I can't blame cassel for our receivers not holding on to the ball and tipping it to defenders
    You obviously haven't watched a game, Cassel is the new David Carr ... not only did he have a head injury today but he also has a heart injury. He no longer has the mind or heart to even try. Unfortunately this franchise is so stubborn and unwilling to admit multi million dollar mistakes... They will start Cassel till every last fan is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    You obviously haven't watched a game, Cassel is the new David Carr ... not only did he have a head injury today but he also has a heart injury. He no longer has the mind or heart to even try. Unfortunately this franchise is so stubborn and unwilling to admit multi million dollar mistakes... They will start Cassel till every last fan is gone.
    I've gone out of my way to watch all the games. Bars, invading friends houses etc. but when the ball goes through Bowes hands and bounces in the air, goes off mcclusters hands or moeakis hands and we continue to blame him. Come on. I'm not saying he is elite or anything but did we bash the heck out of Charles for his butter fingers the past couple games for his fumbles? Most of our team looked like they had no heart. Where is the Eric berry from two years ago. Where is the moeaki of two years ago? Bowe? I'm sorry but no one is playing like we were but we are blaming it all on one player. Everyone needs to stand up. On another note...maybe we need to beat the heck out of Dabol for not figuring out that in the second half the ravens figured out we were running Charles over and over and we needed to change it up. I'm sorry. 15 rushing yards in the second half should be a clear hint. Like I said. Cassel isn't elite...would you be with no support from your fans from day one. Would you have heart. He keeps coming out and taking the blame. Saying its his fault. It's not one mans fault. It's a huge team lack of effort and if anyone mentions he is a captin...we have other captins too. Rag them too.
    Last edited by Sleepychallenger; 10-07-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: iPhone incorrect auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepychallenger View Post
    I've gone out of my way to watch all the games. Bars, invading friends houses etc. but when the ball goes through Bowes hands and bounces in the air, goes off mcclusters hands or moeakis hands and we continue to blame him. Come on. I'm not saying he is elite or anything but did we bash the heck out of Charles for his butter fingers the past couple games for his fumbles? Most of our team looked like they had no heart. Where is the Eric berry from two years ago. Where is the moeaki of two years ago? Bowe? I'm sorry but no one is playing like we were but we are blaming it all on one player. Everyone needs to stand up. On another note...maybe we need to beat the heck out of Dabol for not figuring out that in the second half the ravens figured out we were running Charles over and over and we needed to change it up. I'm sorry. 15 rushing yards in the second half should be a clear hint. Like I said. Cassel isn't elite...would you be with no support from your fans from day one. Would you have heart. He keeps coming out and taking the blame. Saying its his fault. It's not one mans fault. It's a huge team lack of effort and if anyone mentions he is a captin...we have other captins too. Rag them too.
    And the one Matt Cassel fan left has come out of the woodwork!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast