Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who should be are starting QB at Bucs?

Default Who should be are starting QB at Bucs?

1. Cassel
    2. Quinn
    3. Stanzi
    SHUT IT

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I will put blame where blame is due... For the most part this year Bowe has been miserable... a few good plays also playing with no heart .. Would like to trade him before we lose him to free agency... wish we would have franchised Brandon Carr instead ... D had a great day especially Houston but I am sure there are some that could step up .... Charles needs to get his fumbling problem fixed PERIOD .. although if you feed him every down he is going to be more likely to drop a couple .. still inexcusable... He does however make up for his mistakes most of the time. Crennel is a pu$$y he needs to stand up and take control of this team and quit excusing everything that happens... I can see why he keeps losing head coach jobs and Pioli refuses to admit that Cassel is NOT a starting QB in this league... But drops and tipped balls excused Cassel is still NOT GOOD... and he needs to go away.

If Quinn can play full games like he played a few downs could work going forward we will just have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    And the one Matt Cassel fan left has come out of the woodwork!
    Yeah I'm a Cassel fan. Over all I'm a chiefs fan. I'm not blind to the crummy play by ANY of our players. I mean really. Lets dig deep and pull our heads out to let some air reach the brain.

Them balls that have been tipped and pick most of them the receivers had to jump at put them at serious risk of injuries. 2 plays today cassel threw the ball to the sideline to a outlet and they had to fall to the ground to catch them. He has NO heart and the team has no heart for him!!!!! Just like last year the team played way better with orton i think the same will be said when Quinn starts next sunday. I dont think Cassel is even a good back up any more. Never liked him and never will! He has had 2 to many seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    Them balls that have been tipped and pick most of them the receivers had to jump at put them at serious risk of injuries. 2 plays today cassel threw the ball to the sideline to a outlet and they had to fall to the ground to catch them. He has NO heart and the team has no heart for him!!!!! Just like last year the team played way better with orton i think the same will be said when Quinn starts next sunday. I dont think Cassel is even a good back up any more. Never liked him and never will! He has had 2 to many seasons!

You have a 6ft 4 and a 6 ft 2 guy goiong against quik 5 10 Db's you bet your arse I throw the ball high.

Did you watch brandon marshall today. Straight up out jumping dbs for balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepychallenger View Post
    Cassel. I'm sorry guys and gals. I can't blame cassel for our receivers not holding on to the ball and tipping it to defenders
    The first pick I agree Bowe missed that play not Cassel. Cassel put the ball on the hands of his number 1 wr Bowe should have caught that pass.

The fumble and the 2nd one was well high. Not every pass is going to be perfect no one thinks it should be that way. But being high on passes is what Cassel does far to often. It's a problem. You can't miss on passes as often as Cassel does. The fumble also on Cassel. The fact that he has 13 turnovers through 5 games is NOT ACCEPTABLE he needs to be benched he is hurting the team
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

still a cassel backer in the crowd. I think im going to puke. The coaches dont trust cassel for crap. He did the abosolute mimimum today cause the coaches dont want him throwing for good reason and he stil managed to screw up with the fumble and high passes. They ran the ball 90 percent today because hes more then unreliable. Hes nerve wrecking to anyone watching him play.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    still a cassel backer in the crowd. I think im going to puke. The coaches dont trust cassel for crap. He did the abosolute mimimum today cause the coaches dont want him throwing for good reason and he stil managed to screw up with the fumble and high passes. They ran the ball 90 percent today because hes more then unreliable. Hes nerve wrecking to anyone watching him play.

Today was clear that his confidence is shot. He has 13 turnovers in 5 games....its in his head now. But come on there is no need to cheer for the injury of someone wearing that red jersey it is sad dude just sad.

And people can spin it any way they want it. People on this forum were celebrating his injury and it's bad form, poor sportsmanship, just sooo many things wrong with it. If you are that angry don't freaking watch until a change has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    You have a 6ft 4 and a 6 ft 2 guy goiong against quik 5 10 Db's you bet your arse I throw the ball high.

Did you watch brandon marshall today. Straight up out jumping dbs for balls.
    There is no reason to be jumping on a crossing route and just because they are that tall doesn't me you have to go up for the ball everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    There is no reason to be jumping on a crossing route and just because they are that tall doesn't me you have to go up for the ball everytime.
    Not to mention that it's not only high, it's behind him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Justin Houston

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast