Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Refs

Default Thanks Refs

This one has me FREAKING pissed. They took 2 tds off the board. 2 just so the Ravens could FREAKING WIN With there BS.

The whistle didn't blow until after we had the ball in the endzone Flacco was not down they make up some BS reason to keep the ravens on the field. and these jokes thought they deserved a freaking raise. F%$@ them
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Really? I call BS. The Chiefs sucked this weekend and you cannot blame the refs for freaking two field goals. We cannot expect to always have Cassel rush for over a hundred yards in the first half, we cannot turn the ball over three freaking times and expect to win. Complain about the refs all you want, but this team has to play better than they did today. Period

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

We scored more then 2 field goals the refs just took it off the board We scored enough to win the game PERIOD. We do have to play better but we outplayed them made a play to get the lead late the refs took it off the board with a bs call. They helped the ravens hold on end of story
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Really? I call BS. The Chiefs sucked this weekend and you cannot blame the refs for freaking two field goals. We cannot expect to always have Cassel rush for over a hundred yards in the first half, we cannot turn the ball over three freaking times and expect to win. Complain about the refs all you want, but this team has to play better than they did today. Period

Really? You don't think for one second that that play was blown dead waaaaayyyyy too early?? It was a joke! our defense played well and cassell played as his usual self. I actually started to cheer when he got hurt! No matter what happened during the game and yes, it had no business being that close with all the turnovers but that was a horrible call and a game changing turnover for us!

going to need video evidence; to youtube!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You meant Charles, right? Cassel did a nice 16 yard scramble, with that being said, though.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Really? You don't think for one second that that play was blown dead waaaaayyyyy too early?? It was a joke! our defense played well and cassell played as his usual self. I actually started to cheer when he got hurt! No matter what happened during the game and yes, it had no business being that close with all the turnovers but that was a horrible call and a game changing turnover for us!
    You know, here is what I think. If the roles had been reversed, you would have been thankful for this call. It was a judgement call and was called what it was.

I think this aligns very closely with the Braves/Cardinals game. The pathetic Braves fans would have been screaming for the infield fly if the Short Stop in that play had dropped the ball, picked it up and thrown a double play.

So no, I do not think that was a bad call, and while it would have changed the game for us. Cassel holding on to the fumble on the goal line would have changed it to.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

We made a lot of mistakes to. But the refs gave them a do over on a HUGE mistake we didn't get that. If we got a do over on the fumble by cassel on the goal line maybe we would have scored. They got a do over we didn't get the same they affected the outcome
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The refs are not to blame. The 2 PI calls were definitely PI. Plain and simple, you can't set picks. The fumble? Close call, but they always protect the QB in that situation. If they blow it dead, they blow it dead. Like Vern said, if that is Cassel and the Chiefs get a call like that, everyone would nod their head in agreement.

I said it in another thread. When you have the ball on the 1 and get no points and lose by a score, there is nobody to blame but yourself. The Chiefs would have the same record as the Ravens if we had Flacco at QB. That's the only difference between these two teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    The refs are not to blame. The 2 PI calls were definitely PI. Plain and simple, you can't set picks. The fumble? Close call, but they always protect the QB in that situation. If they blow it dead, they blow it dead. Like Vern said, if that is Cassel and the Chiefs get a call like that, everyone would nod their head in agreement.

I said it in another thread. When you have the ball on the 1 and get no points and lose by a score, there is nobody to blame but yourself. The Chiefs would have the same record as the Ravens if we had Flacco at QB. That's the only difference between these two teams.

THEY DIDN'T BLOW IT DEAD. The only whistle blew after we got the ball in the endzone.

THE FACT IS THE RAVENS MADE MISTAKES JUST LIKE THE CHIEFS THEY GOT A REDO THE CHIEFS DIDN'T IT HAD AN AFFECT ON THE GAME END OF STORY
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast