Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: angry fans do flyover

Hybrid View

Default angry fans do flyover

I was at Lowe's a few hours ago and an employee told me about this. and we're mad ?? !!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Love it

Live it

Should say "Fire Pioli, for starters."

I didn't hear about Cassels' head jury till I got home. but just read fans started cheering. then Winson came back and let the fans have it. this is gettin' outta control
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I didn't hear about Cassels' head jury till I got home. but just read fans started cheering. then Winson came back and let the fans have it. this is gettin' outta control
    Well I was watchin it on TV and you heard a LOT of boos through the game and while there was some cheering it wasnt too loud. I think Winston is the weak link though and it is kinda funny he is the one that said something. At the end of the day it is him and the other guys job to protect the QB.

thank you ! offensive cordinator should be ashamed !

courtesy of chiefs planet

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

As much as I agree with the message, and I want Cassel benched and think Pioli has brought it on himself. I feel this money is wasted and would be so much better put to use feeding those in need, helping fire victims or storm victims. Donated to Harvesters or a homeless shelter ... I can not agree with the decision to give 1600 dollars to protest a football team..... God Bless ... Pray for people ... not a winning football team.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    As much as I agree with the message, and I want Cassel benched and think Pioli has brought it on himself. I feel this money is wasted and would be so much better put to use feeding those in need, helping fire victims or storm victims. Donated to Harvesters or a homeless shelter ... I can not agree with the decision to give 1600 dollars to protest a football team..... God Bless ... Pray for people ... not a winning football team.
    You must listen to Nick Athan as he said the same thing this morning and as most things I disagreed with him and you. The funders of that fly over can spend their money any way they feel, just as the Chiefs most likely wasted money on the Civilian fly over etc... If you do not agree on them spending 1600 dollars to protest a football team, then how about all the fools paying 1600 to suppor the team by by season tickets and going to the games and spending 25 dollars at the gate and 8 dollars a beer.

Yes, I thinkt he money could have been spent on something better, but they did help that pilot feed his kids and put money back into the economy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast